BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Kalyn J.
Seymour, TN
I am absolutely in love with this setting spray! I first started using it about 4-5 months ago when I was looking for makeup for my wedding. It's a cool refreshing spray that sets your makeup all day. I used it at my wedding and my makeup stayed the whole night, I use it for everyday makeup and when I have a night on the town. I know my makeup will be just as amazing when I leave the house and when I come home!
Penny F.
Waverly, KS
Five star review the whole way. Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray Duo 4 oz x 2 is an amazing product that keeps my makeup put for the whole day and night. It is a lightweight formula and smells good as well. This is a must have for anyone that wants to lock in their look.
Persia K.
Las Vegas, NV
This setting spray is hands down the best I have ever used. It keeps my makeup in place and looking fresh for hours. Even if you are sweating, your makeup WILL NOT even smudge a bit! I use this almost everyday and I have never been displeased with it. This setting spray is so worth the money.
Angelia N.
Crystal , MN
Hands down the best setting spray I've used! I've tried both the All Nighter and DeSlick oil control spray. I have really oily skin but I find that this one holds my makeup the best throughout the night. I've tried many brands and tried to find dupes but keep coming back to this. My holy grail!
Sarah L.
Alameda, CA
All Nighter is a classic and probably the most reliable setting spray ever in life! I like to cocktail setting sprays depending on what the look I’m going for or what the occasion is but, I always reach for All Nighter if I know I’m not going to be able to bring a giant bag with me on the night out or on a day trip. If you stranded at a festival with very little supplies you should always bring All Nighter!!!!
Sindy G.
River Forest, IL
Im not exactly sure what the hype is all about. I do like it and It is lightweight but It isnt my favorite. It does not say anything about sun protection. It is very easy to apply it even let's you know how on the back. I mean I would recommend it just because it does work but if you are oily, it will not be matte on your skin. After a while you will get oily again. I love the Nyx Dewy and Matte finishing one personally better than the Urban Decay but it is not bad at all.
TRACY O.
This has been an all time go-to fave' since it came out! Tried and true it works amazing every single usage! No drying (a little tight at first). My make up last in any kind of weather, and any type of season! Well worth the price as it does last a long time (and works amazing!). A "must have"!
Diamond D.
Windsor, CO
This setting spray is my ultimate favorite !! I use this almost everyday , i personally have combination skin and this setting doesn't make my makeup like dry or cakey on my face at all . but i'm sure that they work well on all skin types , I definitely recommend this product to any and everyone
Laura S.
Alexandria, VA
This is my favorite setting spray despite the price. It's a long-lasting setting spray that keeps my makeup from budging during a 12+ hour day. Most setting sprays don't do much, but I can see a difference with this. It's worth the price, and it's one of those products that should be in your stash
Carianne P.
Odenton, MD
Amazing setting spray. Keeps my foundation and highlight from budging. There's nothing worse than sweating off your concealer or making your mascara run, so the setting spray helps with that. I wouldn't say it's an all night product but it definitely has a long lasting component to the formula.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.