BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Kinsey D.
phoenix , AZ
I love this setting spray it keeps makeup on your face and prevents it from rubbing off. It also keeps oil under control and prevents shine. Just make sure you don't try to blend anything out after you spray this!!!! I highly recommend for any time where you won't be able to re apply makeup and it is even good for every day use.
Ariel S.
Mesa, AZ
Love this makeup setting spray. It really lasts all night and keeps my makeup from sweating off or being accidentally rubbed off. The mist is fine and drys quickly. I like to use this when I know I'll be out all dat and night so I don't have to worry about putting more makeup on.
Ashley L.
Chula Vista, CA
I really love this product! I've tried multiple drug store setting sprays and they haven't worked nearly as well as this one has, it keeps my make up in place and doesn't let my face get oily which Is my number one issue! It stays put and lasts all day and is definitely worth the 14$ they also have a full size which is about 30$
Ann L.
McLean, VA
It really does make your makeup last ALLLLLL night. Makeup usually slips on my face, especially concealer, but with this spray morning moves. It is super pricey for a setting spray but I think it's worth it to at least get the travel size for those nights you want everything to be perfect
Shannon M.
Fresno, CA
YES!!! I can't tell you how many bottles of this stuff I've purchased. 😂 This setting spray is seriously a miracle! No more creasing, or cracking! I KNOW I can count on this to lock my makeup in place & keep it looking fresh. Especially in the summer. It also brightens and improves eyeshadow pigment when spritzed into face or shadow brush! I cannot say enough good things about this product!!
June D.
Literally, in my opinion this is the holy grail find for setting spray. I use the travel size because I get a lower price, yet still find myself getting a great amount of time before I have to buy a new one - around 6 months or more. I never worry about sweating my makeup off, or having it run off by the end of the night.
Krupa Z.
Washington, DC
This spray is great for keeping your makeup on all night! It does wear of a slight bit as the night progresses, but not nearly as much as if I didn't use the spray. I also at times use the spray to put eyeshadow pigments on and if my skin looks too dry so it's got many good uses!
Lily L.
Probably one of the best setting sprays - I have combination skin, and have especially oily lids and T-zone. Before this, makeup (especially liner) would slide off the face by afternoon. However, this keeps all of my makeup on lock, from casual days to hot nights. Easy to apply and spray as well. Definitely my favorite setting spray
Callie N.
This is an HG setting spray for me. Truly helps to extend the wear of ones makeup. This spray is better than a lot of facial sprays because it helps to settle the look of powders and give you a good glow, while also ensuring your makeup lasts through heat, sweat and normal wear.
Ashley C.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is the holy grail of setting sprays. What makes this spray different than other setting sprays on the market is that it actually makes your make up last and the mister on the bottle itself is very fine, I keep bottles of this stuff everywhere to ensure that my makeup stays.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.