BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Kimberly C.
Danbury, CT
This is my "go to" setting spray. I've been using it for years. My only complaint would be that I'd love if it dried faster. I tend to have to fan my face longer than I'd like to insure that it's completely dry. Still, I've yet to find a better setting spray out there so I do recommend this product.
Amber B.
North Salt Lake, UT
I have tried quite a few setting sprays that claim to prolong makeup. This is my go to, never be without setting spray. The sprayer is a fine mist. I like the packaging a lot. I have bought this numerous times and will continue to buy it. I use this on myself and clients.
Cheyenne B.
Apo, AE
Best setting spray I have used. I spray during makeup application and after I am finished putting my makeup on and do not have to worry about anything. I have normal-oily skin and this is perfect for me.
Alice H.
Burbank, CA
I've used this on my dry skin for years. It's great at helping my makeup stay on, and doesn't take all the moisture out of my face. I would not recommend this if you have damaged skin to the point of flakiness (the alcohol will probably dry you out even more), but it's great for dry-normal skin types.
Priscilla A.
I'm not really sure that this does anything for me. I bought into the hype from it years ago and I keep buying a new bottle every time but I can't say I notice a a difference.
Beth B.
Knoxville, TN
Oh My Gosh!! I will not wear foundation if I don't have Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray! Just like hairspray holds a fantastic hairdo, this spray keeps your makeup in place ALL DAY LONG! It took me awhile to discover this product, but I will not go without it now I know how integral it is to my morning routine. It is worth every penny and more!
Maria A.
New London, OH
I use the Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray all of the time. It is the only setting spray that I use. It really does help my foundation to last longer through the day. I also like to apply the setting spray to my eyeshadow brush when I am using shimmery eyeshadows. This makes the shadows pop even more!
Stephanie M.
Las Vegas, NV
I bought this for my wedding back in May and it was one of the best purchases I could've made. My make up stayed on from 8am until the next day!! (Yes I slept in my make up...) it was even 100 degrees out and I danced for hours at my reception. This stuff seriously glues your makeup to your face!!!
Devinne L.
The absolute best makeup setting spray I've ever used in my entire makeup history. It's got a great natural matte finish, helps your makeup to last a long time, and it feels great to spray on your face. It takes away the powder look too! It's a little pricey, but TOTALLY worth it.
Alice B.
I love this setting spray to achieve a dewey makeup look. Warning- this spray by itself won't make your matte or satin makeup magically dewey but it will retain your radiant shine. It REALLY boosts makeup longevity to the point that I was surprised with how my face looked at the end of the day the first time I used this.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.