BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Maggie N.
You totally need this to make your makeup last so much longer!!!! ITS A MUST. I LOVEEEEE IT 💗💗😭😭 ITS VERY LIGHT ON MY SKIN AND LAST ALL DAY. Who could want anything else? am I right ? Haha. I would totally recommend this to other people
Pricilla J.
Sarasota, FL
This setting spray is light on the skin. I love to use it when I do spend a whole night out with full face caked. It makes my Foundation look dewy and Light. It makes my lipstick and eyeshadow stay even my eyebrows that I draw on every day
Paige H.
Best setting spray I've used yet! It locks in my makeup and it doesn't move throughout the entire day! I also love spraying it on my eye brushes for a more intense eye look and when using shimmer shades
Jocelyn H.
Olive Branch, MS
Love this setting spray. I layer this down first and then I spray Mac fix plus on top of it and t gives a beautiful finish to my makeup lasting all day. I will definitely repurchase. Great for all skin types.
Iris R.
Somerton, AZ
This product is amazing. I have completely normal skin but this isn't drying for those of dry skin that i know. It is also very good at keeping your makeup fresh and prevents you from looking powdery. All in all it's a wonderful product.
Kera R.
Palm Desert, CA
Works great. It makes my makeup last all day long. I don't wear a lot of makeup, but it helps the little bit in wear stay. It's really great for summer because I live where is very hot. I would buy again.
Kymberli F.
Asheboro, NC
This setting spray is incredible!! I use it right after finishing my makeup and not only does it feel super refreshing but it keeps my makeup staying in place for my 12hr shifts working at the hospital!
Sombol |.
Glendale, CA
love this spray, mostly because of the nozzle. it sprays so evenly and doesn't leave water droplets all over your face. It really does help your makeup stay put, I always use this when I have to attend special event, my makeup ends up looking as fresh as it did when I first applied it
Lisa B.
Still deciding if I just like this spray or love it. I feel like it doesn't hold up as much as I expected but does work well. Dries quicker than many other setting sprays. Doesn't bother sensitive skin.
Lindsay B.
Hopkins, MN
This setting spray keeps my makeup on all night and I never have to worry about it. It just makes my makeup perform better and stay in place. It doesn't keep me matte, however, but I still really love it.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.