BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Chelsea G.
Fresno , CA
This is my holy Grail!! I have at least 2 bottles on hand at all times and a smaller size in my purse. I keep one in the fridge for those hot days when I need a good cool down. This setting spray holds my makeup on threw any weather and humidity! Don't know what I'd do without it
Matthew G.
La Porte, TX
This product is a little expensive but I think it works great. It keeps everything in place and is long lasting. I have combo skin. This product is easy to apply. I would probably buy this again. Works great.
Jillian V.
I bought this for my wedding a couple of months ago. It saved my face! My makeup was gorgeous and it stayed on. My pictures turned out great. I'm definitely using this again in the future!
Miranda A.
Madisonville, TN
I love this setting spray! I use a few spritz and my makeup stays in place all day and there's no oily or greasy residue. I definitely recommend in you're looking for a high quality makeup setting spray.
Vanessa D.
This is my most favorite product from Urban Decay. It actually works. My makeup stays on all day keeps my makeup looking fresh. I have to wear this every time I wear makeup. I feel incomplete without it!
Nicole N.
Millbrook, IL
Im in love with this setting spray! It really does help my makeup last all day. it has a nice nozzle and distributes a nice even spray, and doesn't move your makeup or make you feel greasy
Caylyn C.
Love this spray. I bought the mini bottle to try it out and see if it actually works and I plan to buy the full size bottle next time. A few sprays and it will leave your make up looking perfect all day
Keleigh B.
Bought this item while standing in the check out line at ulta and will continue to buy this item! My makeup stays on all night with this over it, even to a concert! I always recommend it to all my friends when they ask when kind of setting spray to get!
Kaiti C.
Pitman, NJ
This is my holy grail setting spray. I've gone through heat, rain, and even sleep and this makes my make up stay in place FOREVER. I can't imagine a night out without this spray. Definitely a must have.
Echo A.
Lake Stevens , WA
Although this is a great product, some people will not appreciate the feeling of it ontop kftjier makeup. Depending on the level of coverage your makeup has, this may or may not be a comfortable addition.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.