BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Aleida M.
Boxford, MA
Literally will last you until you wash with an oil based cleanser. Used this in Austin, TX in August while swimming and my eyeliner, browns and face all stayed put through sweat and swims. Very easy to go through quickly so i wish the price was a little less but worth it in the long run
Caroline S.
Brooklyn, NY
This is an amazing product. At first, I was a bit skeptical about it claiming to last for up to 16 hours but I could honestly believe that they mean what they say. I used the Urban Decay All Nighter Long Lasting Makeup Setting Spray for my prom. It made my makeup last & kept it looking fresh for 14 hours straight, and it gives such an amazing dewy finish. It leaves the skin feeling super soft too.
Jocelyn C.
Definitely an amazing setting spray your makeup will last you all day and night ! I used this a couple years ago for my prom and my makeup stayed on the whole entire time. I had the most amazing time because I knew my makeup was going to stay in place because of this amazing spray <3
Jessica R.
Murfreesboro, TN
This is my all time holy grail setting spray. It does what it says it is going to do. it set's my makeup and it stays all day even in the hot and humid southern summers. It also takes the powdery finish away when I get a little powder crazy. It doesn't have a super strong smell either.
Danielle P.
SACRAMENTO, CA
This product is great! My makeup looks perfect all day long after using this! Whether I am sitting in the office, outside, or moving around I know my makeup will look the same as when I left the house! I have used it before going to a sweaty nightclub...and I still looked the same when I came out! I have also fallen asleep after I used this (whoops) and my makeup still look as good the next morning!
Mackenzie G.
Baldwin , WI
This product is the best setting spray I have tried. It is not overly expensive either. I have used this product for two years now and you do not need a lot for it to work. I love the packaging on it. The packaging is cute yet makes it easy to use. I will for sure be buying this again!
Sarah A.
Kearney, MO
Makeup setting spray is a must! This one by Urban Decay is the best! It really does help me keep my makeup on all day and sets it well. It keeps my skin and t-zone from getting too oily and the quality of this product is amazing as well. I would totally recommend splurging on this item.
Ashley T.
Waipahu, HI
This is my all time favorite setting spray. I've tried a bunch of different ones but I always come back to this one. It smells great, feels light (not oily) and makes my makeup last all day! It's worth the price but you can even buy the smaller travel size and that will last you awhile.
Donald H.
Brooklyn, NY
I have tried just about every setting spray, and always come back to this. It literally does exactly what the name implies, it keeps makeup in place all night. I use this when I go out and it keeps me from getting oily and keeps my makeup looking like I just applied it all night long.
Hannah P.
Why pay so much for this when you can get an exact copy for cheaper? I went through two bottles of this stuff before I realized that the Nyx setting spray is seriously the exact same thing and performs the same way for a fraction of the price. Seriously guys, don't waste your money on this. It's still good and keeps your makeup on all day, but there's another product that is identical for cheaper.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.