BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Abigail B.
Hands down, best setting spray out there. I have extremely oily skin, and after I started using this I don't look like I've just ran a mile after an hour of doing my makeup. High recommend for everyone.
megan k.
LOVE. I finally bought it after hearing so many good things and it was great. I went swimming with it in and MOST of my make up was still perfect. Crazy how that can happen. Also, very useful for highlighting !
Miranda A.
Madisonville, TN
I love this setting spray! I use a few spritz and my makeup stays in place all day and there's no oily or greasy residue. I definitely recommend in you're looking for a high quality makeup setting spray.
Alyse T.
Ladoga, IN
I love this setting spray. it has such a fine mist, and it held my makeup together until my shift ended! (and I get hot and sweaty at work!) it also smells pretty good. I just got the travel size to try it out but I'll be purchasing the big bottle!
Lindsay G.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Got this as a gift and couldn't be happier with it. So easy to apply - just spray it on! Lightweight on your face too which is nice. It gives a natural finish. I would definitely recommend this to others!
Vanessa D.
This is my most favorite product from Urban Decay. It actually works. My makeup stays on all day keeps my makeup looking fresh. I have to wear this every time I wear makeup. I feel incomplete without it!
Keleigh B.
Bought this item while standing in the check out line at ulta and will continue to buy this item! My makeup stays on all night with this over it, even to a concert! I always recommend it to all my friends when they ask when kind of setting spray to get!
Cynthia Q.
Lynwood, Ca
Makes my make up stay I do love this and lasts a long time I've had one bottle for I think over a year and it is barely running out! Only con I would say is price but you pay for what you get and its a great product so worth the splurge !
Suzanne D.
Dacula, GA
I finish all my makeup looks with this setting spray. Seals in my look to last all day and takes away the powdery look to my makeup. Helps everything blend and look like my skin instead of makeup powder sitting on my face. I continually repurchase this product for home and travel.
Justine F.
Covina , CA
Urban decay it's my go to when it comes to setting sprays. It's very easy to apply to your skin. For all kinds of skin types. Feels as if nothing is on your skin. I will continue to buy this product as long as it's quality is maintained
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.