BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Leah S.
Incredible value during the holidays. I buy one every year and it lasts me till the next time this product is available. The perfect setting spray for my lifestyle I'm completely obsessed with it. Definitely would recommend to anyone looking for a setting spray to make makeup last a long time.
Amanda U.
Norwalk, CA
This setting spray seriously helps your make up to last all night for those club night dance sessions with your besties !!! I would mainly use this for a full face of make up and use like a rose spray for a daily look ... this scent is great and light too but it's a bit of a splurge for me... I really love the long lasting make up guarantee this has for a Nightout so I'll keep buying it for that purpose
Victoria M.
Harrison, TN
Love this stuff! Keeps my makeup in place all day and you literally just spray it on after applying makeup and you're good to go. I usually always wash my face at night before I go to bed but on the few nights that I forget or am too tired I wake up and my makeup hasn't moved at all.
Trish H.
Dillsburg, PA
I love the feeling from this spray- it's such a refreshing feeling! I used to swear by this stuff and used it every single time I did my makeup. I have combo skin and I was convinced that this was making a huge difference. Lately, I've been skipping this step and I honestly haven't noticed a difference at all! Find a good primer and foundation and then set with powder, and there's really no need for this spray.
Holly K.
This setting spray makes your skin feel soft and takes away that powdery look! It makes your makeup last so long! It's my favorite setting spray considering both drugstore and high end. The travel size is pricey considering you only get 1 oz. but it's necessary if you carry on luggage on a plane.
Samantha S.
Southlake, TX
This is by far the best setting spray i've ever used. I know it works because I went on a trip and forgot to pack it and noticed my makeup wouldn't stay on as long, this stuff is a miracle in a bottle! Everyone needs it. I've been through about 4 bottles and will continue to buy again!
Aleida M.
Boxford, MA
Literally will last you until you wash with an oil based cleanser. Used this in Austin, TX in August while swimming and my eyeliner, browns and face all stayed put through sweat and swims. Very easy to go through quickly so i wish the price was a little less but worth it in the long run
Callie D.
Denton, TX
Love this makeup setting spray. definitley does what it says it will. I spray a layer after i apply my base layer of foundation, after I finish my face makeup, and once more after I'm done with everything to seal it all in, making sure to let it dry completely before adding more makeup.
Aymi H.
St Petersburg, FL
This is probably my go to setting spray! Especially if I am going out for the night. My tips would be to hold it far enough away from your face so that you get an effective mist. This setting spray makes the difference and allows your makeup to go the extra mile in your day. I love it!
Shelby C.
Chesapeak Bch, MD
I love this setting spray. IT makes my makeup stay put all day. It really makes a huge difference. I have dry skin and it is great for me. It also really helps when I feel I applied too much powder this can take away the cakey look. Whenever I am going out I also reach for this! The only reason I gave it 4/5 is that it is pretty pricey!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.