BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Jadon P.
I give this 5 stars because it has an amazing smell, travel friendly, very easy to apply, lightweight, literally works all night and my makeup does not move at all when I wear this. I can be out clubbing and my makeup is basically as good when I first put it on!
Brandice D.
Rock Hill, SC
I recently purchased urban decay all nighter setting spray and I'm happy with it. It helps makeup stay on for a few hours. I've only used it during the day and through the hot weather my makeup has stayed in place without melting off. It doesn't last as long as I'd like, but it's probably because of the hot weather. I'm sure it works even better and longer if you'll be in the ac or cooler weather!
Elizabeth W.
Fort Mill, SC
One of the most amazing products you will ever try. This sets and locks in your makeup and even your eyebrow pencil! I have found that my oily, shiny skin holds up longer against this product. It's a little pricey, but definitely worth the investment. 2-3 sprays goes a very long way.
Hannah B.
Kingsport, TN
Best setting spray in the WORLD! I have used this when I've been in weddings and needed all day wear as well as being out and about but still not wanting my makeup to go anywhere. Price is a little steep but it's totally worth it to get the full size product: it lasts for a while too!
Sara B.
I love this! It keeps my makeup flawless all day long, even if I'm working out or sweating a lot. This setting spray is fantastic, but has a strange smell. The scent isn't too strong, can easily be ignored, and will fade after a little while. I am definitely willing to overlook a strange scent for such good quality.
Ashley T.
Waipahu, HI
This is my all time favorite setting spray. I've tried a bunch of different ones but I always come back to this one. It smells great, feels light (not oily) and makes my makeup last all day! It's worth the price but you can even buy the smaller travel size and that will last you awhile.
Jaycie M.
Choctaw , OK
This is an expensive product but it really does work. I've tried a couple alternatives and this one has worked the best for my skin. It doesn't make it oily or dry it out and it helps my makeup to stay on for hours. A few quick sprays after you've finished your makeup does the trick!
Jasmine R.
Columbus, GA
If you want your makeup to stay put you need this in your life! We use this daily for special occasions and our brides. It leaves a natural finish and leaves your makeup looking refreshed all day. There is a trial version so try that out before buying the large bottle of your skeptical.
Michelle r.
Des Plaines, IL
I bought this product for my wedding day makeup. I wanted my look to stay fresh all day long. Before our wedding day I tried it and found that if I spray my foundation brush with it before application and spray my face syst my whole make up I got better results. I'm not sure it's really something to keep your makeup in place all night, but it worked better than the other products I've tried.
Jacquie B.
Santa Fe, NM
I've used the NYX matte setting spray and it was nice. However, I used this and all I can say is it's worth it. I remember looking in the mirror at about 6pm and being SHOCKED how non-oily I looked. I have really oily skin, and if I can't get to touching up, I will look O-I-L-Y, especially in the t-zone. This product keeps my makeup from getting really oily right away. I still touch up through-out the day though. It's not going to keep everyone matte, all day, but it was a magical addition into my summer, anti-oil, matte everyday makeup routine.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.