BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Jasmin Z.
Los Angeles , CA
I like this setting spray, but I am not completely in love with it. I do love how refreshing it feels after spraying it on my face. It's not much of a makeup "fixer" though, it's basically what it says it is a setting spray. I have not yet tried any other setting spray so I cannot really compare it to any other.
Kristine M.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this setting spray. This mist is perfect and it doesn't come out too light or too heavy. It's just right and it sets my makeup to last all day. The can is small but since you don't need too much, it lasts a long time. Would definitely recommend.
Katlyn  B.
This product is an amazing thing have! I am wearing it right now and it has been apart of my routine for about a month now. The product really works and it is for sure worth the price i payed for it! I don't care for the smell but It works good for what i need to do with it! I would for sure buy it again.
Jordyn W.
Norco, CA
As much as i hear such a hype for this product and have bought and even repurchased it i don't see much of a difference. my make up still gets oily still fades through out the day etc. I do love the packaging and everything but the hype is too much. I have oily skin, it may work better for other skin types.
Mei L.
This is my go-to setting spray if I know I'm going to be active all say or night! My makeup does NOT budge even though I sweat A LOT. Doesnt leave a greasy or shiny feel, and males my makeup feel more comfortable. I would definitely recommend for the makeup lover who wants their face to stay put all day!
Christa V.
This setting spray is awesome to use. and it really helps keep your make up long lasting and looking flawless. it is definitely light weight and really does a great job with keeping your make up looking 100% all day.. i love it and i would definitely purchase it again and let others know about it as well.
Laura A.
Austin, TX
I've been a huge fan of this setting spray for years. I don't even bother trying other ones anymore. I use it every time I apply make up, whether it's for a simple day look or full out night time glam. It keeps everything in place, and prevents make up meltdown, which is a big issue in Texas in the summer.
Janice L.
Los Angeles, CA
This is the only make up setting spray I swear by!!!! I would get compliments on how my skin looks good after spraying on the mist! Also keeps your blush/ contour in place. Great product and I always swear by it, especially in the summer when I'm scared my my make up melting and running around my face!
Shannon C.
Camillus, NY
This setting spray does wonders! It makes my makeup last all day even when I sweat due to the humidity. I am completely obsessed with this and it it's so worth the money. I spray it once I'm done with my makeup and I never have to do any touch ups throughout the day. definitely my favorite setting spray.
Siyi T.
This is the one and only setting spray I will use because it is lightweight, and keeps my foundation and concealer practically budge proof. I have combination skin and I prefer a natural look, and this gets me that. I also wear glasses, but with a spritz of these, I don't even egt residue on my glasses!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.