BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Rachel E.
Caldwell, ID
This is the best setting spray I've ever tried. It is a little pricey compared to other setting sprays especially from the drug store but I feel like it's worth it because it keeps your makeup on all day!!
Braylee C.
Great Bend, KS
This setting spray is basically my life saver. It really helps to keep the makeup looking fresh all day, even when it's hot outside. It makes your look so much more natural. It is pretty cheap. I would definitely recommend it. It's amazing.
Dina K.
This setting spray is no joke. I know it's an all nighter spray, but this girl has some oily spots and needs something promising. My makeup didn't move throughout the day— especially the humid ones. Impressive, right?!
Marisol E.
OMG IS ALL I CAN SAY! I love this setting spray. For the longest time I did not believe that setting sprays work, but this one does miracles. It really does ensure extremely long wearing makeup. I can do a handful of activities and my makeup will still be on at the end of the day! LOVE IT!
Montana L.
Tunnel Hill, GA
I used to work long nights at a restaurant and would sweat and get hot. Once the night was over my make up would still be on completely like it was when I first went in to work. This product is a life saver! I will continue to purchase this!!
Brittany Raeann K.
Austin, TX
I never understood why people used setting spray until I tried this. It is amazing! My makeup lasts so much longer when I use this. No odd smell and it's good on my sensitive skin. It is well worth the cost.
Kaitlyn R.
Always my go to. Don't feel right without it. Really keeps my makeup on through out the day. Especially helpful when it's hot. Pricey but I'll still never go without it. Everyone should have it at this point
Caity B.
Broxton, GA
This is a beauty-guru favorite for a reason. Nothing beats the Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray. I spray it all over my face in the morning and at the end of the night my makeup is still perfectly in place. I've purchased this product multiple times and recommend it to everyone.
Camila A.
Ames, IA
Before I got this product I did not know what setting spray was for. I knew it made your makeup last longer but did not believe it was actually true, I got the mini version of it at Sephora and then kept on getting it. I saw that my makeup stayed on so much longer after using this product!
Megan G.
This stuff literally glues my makeup down. This keeps my makeup on for hours and hours. It doesn't make my face look dewy or dry. It's just the perfect setting spray. I always recommend this product to people who are looking for a long wearing setting spray that will hold down your makeup.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.