BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Yvonne M.
Bonita Spgs, FL
I'm not sure how I feel about this. I don't love it, but I don't hate it. I really don't notice a difference using it. I think it's expensive for not noticing a difference with my makeup. I don't think I'd be buying it again. However I see great reviews on it. Maybe it's not for my skin?
Brittany Raeann K.
Austin, TX
I never understood why people used setting spray until I tried this. It is amazing! My makeup lasts so much longer when I use this. No odd smell and it's good on my sensitive skin. It is well worth the cost.
Evelia P.
Lindsay, CA
I received a sample have not tried it yet. But I can't wait to try it.
I have heard good and bad about this product. Urban Decay is one of my favorite makeup brands. Mever dissapointed with there products.
Saira C.
Very good setting spray! Helps my makeup stay on all day and night. I spray some on before and after my makeup for extra hold. The only small problem is that my face gets oily in the T zone area. Other than that, it is perfect for those long nights.
Lucy R.
South El Monte, CA
Amazing setting spray I've ever used beef or! I've never felt so amazing before! Oily skin is not shown, very easy to apply. Extra useful for oily and dry skin. Totally would re buy! With every penny of it!
alesha s.
Fremont, CA
This is the holy grail of setting sprays! Between the all nighter and its sister spray the oil away setting spray, you will never need another eating spray! Have purchased this several times already and I would highly recommend this to anyone who is ready to look in the mirror and say wow!
Sharon J.
Tucson, AZ
I love this setting spray!! Not only does it set your makeup, but it I use it to give my makeup a refresh look!! I'll give my makeup a spritz halfway through my day, and it gives me a refreshed kind of look!
Stephanie S.
Lagrange, KY
This was such a bargain! Two for the price of one!

This is actually a Scandinavia product that is private labeled for urban decay. It is a fantastic setting spray that helps your make up stand for up to 16 hours.
Sarah R.
This is the best makeup setting spray. I like to use it before and after my makeup application to get an all day face of makeup! I love that it is paraben free. The price is great and you will never want to wear your makeup without it again.
Bianca d.
Alameda, CA
This stuff really does work. Totally worth the investment. If you don't want to pay the full price, I suggest buying the smaller sized bottle for $14 dollars, since these products do last a a very long time.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.