BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Samantha S.
I feel like this setting spray just sells itself. It’s a makeup must, holds your makeup on LITERALLY all night. Great product, lasts forever, is an essential if you are getting in to makeup and don’t want your makeup to be gone in a few hours.
Christie W.
Labelle, FL
Love this setting spray, I generally drown my face in it at each apply. My makeup last for hours with it, even helps keeps oil down. I get a slight mattifying effect from it, which I love. Definitely recommend it
Amy F.
This is one of my favorite makeup setting sprays. It is super lightweight, so it doesn't feel heavy on the skin. It really does lock in your makeup for the whole day. I got it to use specifically with my Stila liquid glitter eye-shadows. I didn't have any glitter fallout the whole day. Another great thing about this spray, is that it dries really quick and it doesn't feel sticky or tacky on your face!
Victoria N.
Plano, TX
I absolutely love this setting spray! My little sister got it for me for my birthday and I couldn’t be more impressed. It’s ridiculously easy to apply, amazingly lightweight and perfect for any kind of look.
Sharon M.
Hartford, CT
I bought this for the first time this week i was skeptical about it i didnt see many reviews until a girl from sephora let me try it, my makeup stood longer then usual on which was great deff recommend
Nikki G.
Urbana, IL
This is my favorite setting spray. I have tried so many and can honestly say that this is far superior to anything else I've ever tried. It would be nice if the bottle sprayed a finer mist, but it does spray evenly, so I don't mind. It keeps my makeup in place, even in the summer and during wet wintery days/ Best of all it doesn't break my skin out and isn't noticeable on my skin whatsoever. I highly recommend!
Ashley W.
norwalk, iowa
This is my favorite setting spray. It is a little pricy but it’s something i always repurchase because it works so well with my oily combination skin type. It is good for setting and smoothing out my makeup
Ash P.
Florida
This is a cult favorite setting spray and for good reason!! It makes the makeup STAY. It doesn’t come off until you want it to and it takes the powdery residue off the face. Leaves the skin looking natural.
Erica J.
San Antonio, TX
One of my holy grails!!! If you want your makeup to last all day, this is the product that will help you achieve that. I have been through so many bottles because I absolutely love this setting spray.
Shyanna P.
Milwaukie
Does exactly what it says ! Keeps your makeup in place all night long . Even with my combination skin I didn’t have any cracking in my base leaving you with a gorgeous matte finish will always re purchase .
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.