BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Jennifer L.
I love this product. It's such a good setting spray. It definitely keeps my makeup in place all day. Perfect to throw in your purse or take to work. It really refreshes your face and makeup whenever you need it.
Trinity N.
Cupertino, CA
This product kept my makeup on all day! I'm very impressed with it. The spray is even and fine and unlike some others, doesn't smell horrible. The packaging is nice and portable as well. This is my go-to setting spray and I definitely recommend it. I will be repurchasing when I finish it.
Lindsey Z.
Pittsburgh, PA
Hands down the best setting spray. It's great for all skin types. It dries almost instantly and all you do is spray about an arms length away from your face. And there's no such thing as too much or no enough.
Amanda R.
Philadelphia , PA
I recently picked this item up at Macy's and I've really been liking the matte finish it gives. It feels lightweight which I really like as well. If you're looking for a new setting spray I recommend this spray
Allison S.
I love this setting spray. I can't imagine life without it! I bought it in a travel size to try out and after two uses returned for the full sized bottle! My makeup doesn't move and it doesn't add any extra shine or texture to my makeup.
Kaitlyn R.
Always my go to. Don't feel right without it. Really keeps my makeup on through out the day. Especially helpful when it's hot. Pricey but I'll still never go without it. Everyone should have it at this point
Tracy W.
Modesto, CA
Two is better than one! This setting spray is the best! I've never had it clog or mis-spray. It sets my make up all day and night. Flawless! When you buy the double you save money so if you find it...buy it!
Dina K.
This setting spray is no joke. I know it's an all nighter spray, but this girl has some oily spots and needs something promising. My makeup didn't move throughout the day— especially the humid ones. Impressive, right?!
Taylor C.
Allen, TX
THE BEST SETTING SPRAY. Hands done my go to product to lock down my makeup. It keep my makeup on all day and I never have to worry about if I'm losing my face. I recommend this product to everyone who asks.
Maria M.
Columbus, OH
I thought this stuff was a hoax but it turns out that it works like actual magic. My makeup stayed perfectly in place even after dabbing tears away with a tissue. It kind of smells like fried chicken but the smell goes away after it dries.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.