BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Erika A.
Great for locking in your makeup all night, especially for oily patches. Its a little sticky when it first dried down, but that quickly goes away. I have went thru many bottles, very worth it in my opinion.
Sabrina V.
Bought this product at the check out line in Sephora. Product itself is pricey for a travel sized product and does not last very long. On the other hand this is a very decent setting spray and does the job of making makeup last and stay vibrant for a prolonged period of time, it does not last 24 hours though, only lasts well about 12.
Miriam D.
Pico Rivera, CA
This make up setting spray is LIFE! It leaves your face looking flawless throughout the entire day. Works for all skins types and leaves your makeup looking fresh. I recommend it to anyone who is considering it. Buy it your will not regret it!
Giselle C.
The name of the product speaks for itself. You want your makeup go last all night you need all nighter. This is like crash glue for makeup and the face. I sweated and this keep it from my makeup coming off
Jessica N.
Love this setting spray! Use it to get rid of the powdery look after baking, use it to intensify highlighters and shadows. Keeps my makeup in place all day. Favorite part of my makeup routine! I would buy this again! But it may dry out skin.
Alison D.
I spray this just after I put on my makeup and then allow it to dry. It leaves a nice very mild Dewey look, but I especially love that my makeup doesn't move all day long. It stays great looking from morning to night! Even if I go out dancing!
Nadia A.
Denver, CO
it gives me a smooth finish. it does do what it claims to do. my make up go all smooth and stay that way for an entire day. I also like to prep my skin with it too. The finish is demi matte which is perfect!
Genevieve I.
Coachella , CA
My favorite setting spray of all time it's so good at keep your makeup on all day. It's even good to wet your eyeshadows or highlighter to make it more pigment. Definitely repurchasing it when mine runs out!
Ellen C.
This is my holy grail setting spray. It keeps my makeup looking perfect and really makes it last all night. I had no idea it would be this incredible. My makeup looks 10 times greater. It also helps all my makeup set into my face and look way less cakey. I would recommend this to anyone.
Cassie C.
Garwood, NJ
If you like this product, it would be impossible not to like the duo because it's two for the price of one. This setting spray removes any excess powder from the skin and keeps your makeup in place all day. I would recommend this for those with normal-oily skin but anyone with dry skin can use this as well. My holy-grail setting spray!!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.