BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Sara G.
Keeps makeup on all night long. I used it for both a wedding I was in that was located in the mountains and more humid, and in a wedding I was in in the Chicago. Both times my makeup didn't budge. I'm so happy I had this because makeup can slid right off my oily face. I highly recommend.
Bridgette L.
Coopersburg, PA
As much rave as this setting spray gets, it doesn't seem to make my makeup last much longer. I've only notice it makes a 1/2 an hour difference. It feels great when you apply it, but for the price, I'm not sure if I would purchase it again.
Jessica H.
Ontario , CA
Yesssss. ! Like saver. crazy club nights you need to spray it to make it all stay in places. Not look oily or cackey I get a full size and travel size for my purse it's hot I spray it and it soaks every thing in and it also leave you feeling refreshed. I get mine at sephora inside Jcp
Delaney E.
Melissa , TX
I absolutely love this product! It gives a nice look on the skin. Mist is so fine and it distributes our so evenly. It does make my makeup last so much longer. It is definitely worth the hype and the money!
lindsay F.
High recommend. I apply before and after my make up. Helps keep it in place all day. I usually buy a travel size and the big one just to refill it when I'm on the go. Great price at 12 bucks for a trial size.
Rachel l.
Saint Petersburg, FL
This has to be one of my favorite setting sprays I have every tried. It makes your makeup stay on all day and is not greasy at all. I love this for everyday use, and it great if you are going out and don't wnat your makeup to smear. Highly recommend to anyone who needs a setting spray
Stephanie V.
I don't know how i ever did my makeup without this product. It hold everything in place for hours longer. it even prevents my makeup from breaking apart on places like my forehead and nose. magic in a bottle. stock up during the vib sale in november the sell a 2 pack for the price of one!
Mayte C.
one of the best things that has ever happened to me since I first started wearing makeup.
This honestly makes my makeup, especially my blush and highlighter, last for eight hours and more. I usually have 8-10 hour days and my highlight looks just as flawless as it did at application
Audrey S.
Trabuco Canyon, CA
Not only does it make your makeup last, but it melts it together. it makes you look less cakey after setting your foundation with a powder. this is my staple product, to me theres nothing more important than priming and setting your makeup. its the key to long wear and flawless texture.
Kate S.
Carlsbad, CA
Love this setting spray. Makes your makeup last for a very long time- used it for all of my sorority formals which usually like 4-6 hours in total (and I'm doing a lot of dancing/sweating!) Was very impressed the first time I used it and will be repurchasing!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.