BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Maria G.
Austin, TX
This is the only setting spray I have tried, therefore I don't really have anything to compare it too. I feel like this setting spray helps my makeup stay on longer. Whenever I do not use it I feel like after a few hours I look like I rarely have any makeup at all. Will most likely continue to purchase this product.
Kimberly L.
Denver, CO
I got urban decay makeup setting spray in a free gift with purchase from ulta. I must say it is wonderful, there is nothing better then spraying your face with a refreshing toner or makeup setting spray. This particular product makes my skin look luminous and glowing after using. I usually prefer to use it as a pick me up a couple hours after makeup application when my skin starts to look dull and drab. It always gives me the glow I'm looking for.
Ariella B.
Boca Raton, FL
This setting spray is great for a night out with your girls or when you'll be wearing makeup for a while! It dries quickly and has a natural look so your makeup will be the star of the show. It can slick off with home sweat and humidity though, which does become an issue living in a hot area. But overall, I really enjoy this product
Jennifer T.
I don't use this often because I don't have too much trouble with my makeup disappearing throughout the day, but I use the spray either when I'm going to have my makeup on for the entire day or if I'm going out for a big event. It works like a charm! Keeps your makeup looking fresh as if you just applied it.
Hannah H.
the first time i saw this spray in action was at my friend's birthday party. he rmakeup lasted all night and didn't budge from all the sweat after yiking the night away. i tried it for myself recently and i was amazed. my makeup tends of melt off after 4 hours but it lasted way longer because of this spray.
Lauryn H.
Harrisonburg, VA
I love this product! I can put this on over my makeup and go to a wedding, dance all night, then go to a bar afterwards and still look fresh-faced. It goes on my skin like water and once it dries I can't tell I ever put it on my face. I have never had my makeup run with this product, and I like to sweat on the dance floor! Great product that I will use forever.
Tayler K.
Winchester, KY
I was hesitant about this product really working BUT IT DOES! I got my make up done professionally and the girl used this and my makeup lasted forever. I bought it after testing it out that night. It's not necessary for me to use every day but if i need my makeup to last an extra long time, I always apply it.
Christen O.
San Diego, CA
I have this in full size and travel, because it is the best and I wouldn't wanna go out without it. This will make your make up flawless for days. It also lasts forever! Well worth the investment.
Abbi H.
Jupiter, FL
Magic! Once again urban decay has done it. I can do a full face of makeup spray this on go to bed and my makeup is perfect. It works for all skin types and I suggest it for a wedding, bridesmaids, concerts, date night, going out to the bars you will look the best out of anyone if you don't forget to use this product
Kat B.
This is one of the original make up setting sprays. I love this product and there are none other like it. It's perfect to set your makeup from morning to night. There's been times where my lipstick stays put from the night before into brunch the next day. it also lasts very long. You don't have to use a lot and I would say I'm on the same bottle after 1.5 years.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.