BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Darlene C.
Wetumpka, AL
Mine is still in the old packaging. I stocked up and keep them in my refrigerator for the awesome cooling and to keep fresher. I use before and after makeup and find it reducing powder look and I think it makes my makeup lasting longer.It does look better after several hours. I would recommend everyone try it. My skin is normal to dry.
Crystal C.
Cranston, RI
I have been using this setting spray for a couple of years now. Yes I do use other setting sprays but I Always keep coming back to this one. This spray really does stick your makeup on to your face. I have went clubbing, partying etc and my makeup looks flawless from the start to the finish. This is a real yay because it's just such a good setting spray !!
Gloria T.
Honolulu, HI
This is a permanent staple in my makeup collection! Ever since i discovered this product i have not stopped using it! Ive tried many other setting sprays but none compare to this at all. At first i was skeptical thinking this is just another way makeup companies get you to spend more money, but the product definitely makes a difference in your makeups wear time. Ive purchased this product several different times and recommend it to all my friends
Natalie R.
Chino, CA
I LOVE Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray. My skin is pretty dry, but I always seem to have an issue with my blush and bronzer wearing off quickly, and this helps keep my makeup intact. I also like to press it on underneath my eyes to help keep my under eye concealer in place and stop it from creasing.
Courtney M.
Broadway, VA
I was so iffy about using this spray a couple of years ago and reviewers on here told me about it. I love it! You can't tell with my oily skin or even affects it. It keeps my make up in place all day! Not a bad price and definitely worth it for how long it lasts! I'd definitely recommend this to anyone!
Laura A.
Austin, TX
I've been a huge fan of this setting spray for years. I don't even bother trying other ones anymore. I use it every time I apply make up, whether it's for a simple day look or full out night time glam. It keeps everything in place, and prevents make up meltdown, which is a big issue in Texas in the summer.
Heather T.
Elkton, MD
This is the best setting spray I have ever used. I work in a kitchen, and while my makeup doesn't usually melt off, it doesn't look perfect at the end of a shift. But when I use this, OMG. My makeup stays perfect until I wash it off before bed. It keeps oiliness at bay. I love, love, love this product.
Sarina G.
This is my ALL TIME favorite makeup setting spray. I spritz this all over my face after I finish my makeup. It ensures that my makeup stays put on my oily skin all day. Not only does it do that, but it also helps to control my oil. I love using it to wet eyeshadows to make them pop as well! So worth it.
Dahee G.
Flushing, NY
I have the travel size. Its a very light setting spray. I used this when i went to prom and my makeup stayed all night even thru the sweat. It does have a smell but its not very disturbing. And i would buy it again once i do finish this bottle. I think its good to keep most of your fave makeup in place
Mei L.
This is my go-to setting spray if I know I'm going to be active all say or night! My makeup does NOT budge even though I sweat A LOT. Doesnt leave a greasy or shiny feel, and males my makeup feel more comfortable. I would definitely recommend for the makeup lover who wants their face to stay put all day!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.