BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Kristy B.
Corryton , TN
This is one of the best setting sprays out there!! I use this when I know it's going to be a long day or stressful day. It keeps my makeup on and fresh for 10 hours plus!!! You won't regret this purchase!!
Alissa G.
Beecher, IL
The De-Slick is my holy grail, but I keep a bottle of this one around for when it runs out. Helps my makeup stay on and most importantly, maintains the finish of my foundation without mattifying it or making it dewy. Urban Decay's setting sprays should be a staple in everyone's collection.
Amanda R.
Philadelphia , PA
I recently picked this item up at Macy's and I've really been liking the matte finish it gives. It feels lightweight which I really like as well. If you're looking for a new setting spray I recommend this spray
Samantha  C.
Medford, WI
Love this! My makeup never used to last until I used this. Best sample I've ever bought and will buy full size from now on. Use a few sprays on normal days and around 5-7 for events. Has helped so much. Especially since I am very oily and my makeup tend to crease.
Gia K.
Iowa City, IA
LOVE THIS SETTING SPRAY!! It keeps my makeup looking fresh and keeps it on all night. It's very hydrating so my face doesn't look cakey. Any time i use this my makeup lasts significantly longer than when i don't.
Allison L.
Patton, PA
I absolutely love this setting spray! It really helps to lock in my makeup and make it last all day. This product helps to keep my oiliness at bay all day long. I would definitely repurchase this product and highly recommend it to anyone who wants to keep their foundation matte all day long.
Dina K.
This setting spray is no joke. I know it's an all nighter spray, but this girl has some oily spots and needs something promising. My makeup didn't move throughout the day— especially the humid ones. Impressive, right?!
Rachel L.
La mirada, Ca
I honestly love this product it works very well I don't use it for a everyday look I use it when I go out or going to a formal place it is pretty pricey. It does last for a long time and I would recommend it if tu were going out for the night
Rachel E.
Caldwell, ID
This is the best setting spray I've ever tried. It is a little pricey compared to other setting sprays especially from the drug store but I feel like it's worth it because it keeps your makeup on all day!!
Keely J.
Glendale, AZ
This setting spray is my holy grail. It really helps my makeup last all night. It doesn't really leave any type of finish. Doesn't really have a smell. Very lightweight. It's a little pricey but worth it :)
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.