BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Katia V.
Norman, OK
I was skeptical about this product at first because the claims it made were very high. Well, it was with good reason. This product is so good that I slept with my makeup on after a wedding, and it looked PERFECT the next day. Mind, I got it done at 10am the morning before, and it still looked beautiful at 10am the next day, all because of this setting spray!
Courtney M.
Broadway, VA
I was so iffy about using this spray a couple of years ago and reviewers on here told me about it. I love it! You can't tell with my oily skin or even affects it. It keeps my make up in place all day! Not a bad price and definitely worth it for how long it lasts! I'd definitely recommend this to anyone!
Stephanie K.
I really really love this setting spray! I bought the travel size, which is perfect for someone who doesn't wear foundation every day, it definitely extended the life of this product. It sets makeup for hooouuurs. I highly recommend this. The travel size is I believe 14 dollars. Definitely worth trying.
Heather T.
Elkton, MD
This is the best setting spray I have ever used. I work in a kitchen, and while my makeup doesn't usually melt off, it doesn't look perfect at the end of a shift. But when I use this, OMG. My makeup stays perfect until I wash it off before bed. It keeps oiliness at bay. I love, love, love this product.
marina g.
145 w Alford st San Dimas
i love this product so much i got a sample at the store the way it feels so lightweight their is no cons in this product it's amazing it gives you a natural look with the look you are going for id definitely invest my money in this again !
Kenny R.
Love this product before & after foundation application! I use this as an after prime spray (if that makes sense). Just so my foundation can apply to my skin better! It keeps it lasting all day especially at night if you're going to a nightclub full of people where it can get hot. I love it! It's definitely a staple everyone should have in their makeup bag.
Ashton D.
This is a pretty good setting spray, definitely one of my favorites. My makeup stays set longer than any other spray, but it is definitely a little pricey. I usually add another spray overtop like Mac Fix+ to help reduce that powdery look that tends to happen. All in all, pretty good and definitely worth trying.
Andrea G.
Wildomar, CA
Believe the hype!! I know it isn't marked as water proof but it should be. I live in so cal where it's a million degrees!! But it hold up all throughout the day!very long lasting and worth every penny. I bought even more! I do recommend putting this on before your mascara. Mine seems to clump up and stick.
Bri N.
Wisc Rapids, WI
This is probably my most used setting spray. It's easy to apply, it produces a nice fine mist. It kind of melts your makeup into your skin. However I'm not sure it's as amazing as everyone claims. I don't feel like it makes my makeup last ALL day. If I get hot or blow my nose my makeup does come off. It's better than some of the cheap setting sprays but I don't know if it's any better than MAC FixPlus. I still enjoy using it though.
Dahee G.
Flushing , NY
I have the travel size. Its a very light setting spray. I used this when i went to prom and my makeup stayed all night even thru the sweat. It does have a smell but its not very disturbing. And i would buy it again once i do finish this bottle. I think its good to keep most of your fave makeup in place
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.