BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Kendra A.
Anchorage, AK
I use this setting spray everyday, I have combination shin and can definitely notice a difference when I don't use this to set my makeup. I would highly recommend this product, a little expensive but worth it.
Tara P.
Aurora, IL
This works perfect for when you go out because your makeup stays on the whole night. The packaging is cute and nice . It keeps your makeup in place all day it doesn't smear it . I recommend to anyone going out for a long day.
Marie G.
Vermilion, OH
I wasn't really a fan of this setting spray. I feel like it left my skin even more greasy than before I used the spray. It definitely leaves your eye makeup lasting longer but if you already have oily skin this isn't for you. Not worth the hype.
Zuri O.
I love this product!!! Works great if your planning on partying that night! It sets your makeup perfectly! All you do is spray it on your face and your good to go! It is a little expensive but if your up to date with sales than your good to go!
Erin G.
Victorville, CA
I use this when I know it's going to me a long night out with the girls and I won't be home before sun up and it works just as disceibed all night long sweating in the club from a dark club to a well lite restaurant My make up is always in place while using my urban decay
Kyra K.
My favorite setting spray of all time. It really does extend the lasting power of my makeup to last throughout my work day. I love that there isn't a scent and it doesn't leave a film like some setting sprays do.
Elizabeth R.
Allegan, MI
Nothing keeps my makeup as vivid and fresh-looking and from breaking up throughout the day like this setting spray does. It's not too dewy or too matte, but the perfect middle ground; a beautiful satin skin finish.
Hannah W.
N Tonawanda, NY
This is a really great product for people who wear glasses. I struggle with oil building up under my glasses pads and pooling my foundation under there. This holds everything in place so that I don't have that issue.
David S.
Bowling Green, KY
This is the best setting spray you can get at beauty stores! Besides the green marble setting spray, this setting spray keeps my makeup in place the best. It also works well for dry, oily, or normal skin types!
Melissa B.
The setting spray is a classic one that I have used for many years on and off. My skin has changed and it doesn't suit me as much as it used to but it's still a great product. I just miss the old packaging I thought it was so much cuter
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.