BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Anita B.
The best setting spray ever! It keeps my makeup on all day. It leaves my foundation looking flawless! The spritzer is nice and even when it sprays for an all around even coating. It is reasonably priced for its size and quality. I definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for a great setting spray!
Aubriana N.
Manchestr Ctr, VT
The Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray is a holy grail makeup item for me. A major pro is that it keeps my makeup on point all day long. It's very lightweight. I would definitely recommend this to others. ✨
Sarah O.
San Jose , CA
Love using this. It keeps your makeup lasting longer and looking fresh for a long time. It comes in travel size as well , if you don't want to spend money on full size. A great way to try it out.
Rebecca G.
Louisville, KY
My favorite setting spray of all time! I've been using to for about a year now and it never fails to disappoint. It keeps my makeup from fading no matter how hot of a day it is. I use this whenever I wear makeup and have repurchased many times! Some people might find it a little out of their price range, but I consider it a worthy splurge!
Kelly H.
I can tell a difference when I use this verses when I don't. I can go all day looking like I just did my makeup when using this product! I have extremely dry skin especially around my nose and it works great!
Anisha P.
St Petersburg, FL
This setting spray is spectacular!! Its incredibly affordable and lasts quite a while (I use mine everyday and it lasted 4 months). It is also a pretty fine mist spray compared to others like make up for ever.
Brittany F.
Evansville, IN
I used this product a few times and it sticks true to the word of staying on all night long!! You just squirt a few sprays & your good to go until the next day!! This product would be especially great for events like weddings and other type of formal occasions. I defiantly recommend this for nights out and an event type finishing spray product.
David S.
Bowling Green, KY
This is the best setting spray you can get at beauty stores! Besides the green marble setting spray, this setting spray keeps my makeup in place the best. It also works well for dry, oily, or normal skin types!
Gretta S.
Seneca, SC
I purchased this product from Ulta, and I love it. I don't feel like my makeup is complete without it. I work in a very hot environment, and even though I sweat a lot, it keeps my makeup in place like a champ.
Baylee S.
Conway, AR
I LOVE LOVE LOOOOOOOVE this product! I purchased it for my wedding, almost 3 years ago and have used it every time I wear makeup since. It keeps my makeup set and flawless while giving me a nice cooling effect! I am almost out and need to purchase some more!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.