BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Anisha P.
St Petersburg, FL
This setting spray is spectacular!! Its incredibly affordable and lasts quite a while (I use mine everyday and it lasted 4 months). It is also a pretty fine mist spray compared to others like make up for ever.
Gretta S.
Seneca, SC
I purchased this product from Ulta, and I love it. I don't feel like my makeup is complete without it. I work in a very hot environment, and even though I sweat a lot, it keeps my makeup in place like a champ.
Zuri O.
I love this product!!! Works great if your planning on partying that night! It sets your makeup perfectly! All you do is spray it on your face and your good to go! It is a little expensive but if your up to date with sales than your good to go!
Destiny L.
Lexington, KY
Hands down the best setting spray. The travel size lasts a lot longer than I had expected, despite the fact that travel sizes typically go through fast. Helps keep my makeup from messing up, and also makes it last a lot longer than it typically would.
Annie C.
Fargo, ND
Seemed to work great but the nozzle on this was complete crap. I couldn't accurately spray my face. I hope the full size is better but I didn't notice a difference from my L'Oréal or maybelline sprays either.
Isabel R.
Ithaca, NY
I use this setting spray every time I go out for the night, or to any special event. Combined with the UD "Eden" eye primer, my eye makeup stays bulletproof until morning! This also helps my foundation last all night, and I like that it gets rid of the unnatural finish that I get when I set my foundation with powder. All in all, a great product!
Brianne W.
I literally cannot live without this. I generally use luminous/dewy foundations, so this spray really helps keep them in place (especially in Florida humidity). It makes my makeup last alllll day and keeps my face feeling fresh. It's a must have!
Lou C.
Bellmore, NY
This is by far one of the best. Once I finish doing my makeup I spray myself a couple times and this stays on the entire night. Once I fell asleep with it on and woke up the next day, my makeup still looked as if I had just put it on fresh. Everyone that does makeup needs this in their arsenal.
Esther S.
I purchased this trial size just to give it a try. Although I liked it and it was lightweight, I would not repurchase because of some of the ingredients it has that I try to avoid. But it was good for my dry skin.
Victoria J.
Let me start off and say this is one of the best primers I've used so far. I first bought a travel size in the summer hoping it would stand up against the humid conditions and it did. Not only is it lightweight but it keeps your makeup from running and last hours. I highly highly recommend it
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.