BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Kristine K.
I was thrilled when I saw UD come out with these duos cause they're the best deal! And especially when there's a random sale with the additional 10-20% on top! These setting sprays are the best that I've tried in my opinion since it does help my makeup last a lot longer. I've noticed that my face gets less oily and it helps melt all of the powders together to make it more of a skin like finish! I would highly recommend buying these duos :)
Victoria V.
Northridge, CA
I absolutely love this makeup product. It applies amazingly and it never fails. It’s my go to product from everyday natural makeup to full glam! This brand never fails to kill it with their products! IM IN LOVE!
Vanna R.
Urban Decays "All Nighter" Setting Spray is by far the best I've ever used. After wearing makeup all day long, heading for a night out and then chowing down on a huge meal at Taco Bell, this setting spray didn't budge. Of course, my lipstick had to be reapplied, but everything that was meant to stay in tact did!
Sandra Z.
This spray is freaking awesome! Its like hairspray for your makeup... A little spray after I'm done doing my makeup and this keeps it in place all night long. People always ask my secret when they realize that my makeup has stayed through sweating, crying, rain, dancing, and anything else a night out could bring.
Ariel D.
Plainfield, IN
If you had asked me six months ago my opinion of this product, I might have said four stars. But I have tried several other drugstore products that do a comparable or better job for a fraction of the price. I don't even have SUPER oily skin and this does nothing to keep me from getting oily and my makeup separating throughout the day. I wanted to love it so much too!
Shirin S.
Minneapolis, MN
It's worth the hype. It really does work and lock everything onto your face. It's especially good for products that don't stay so well. My one complaint is the smell. It's weird.
Nereida R.
Rogers, AR
This finishing spray is a Holly Grail. It does it's job. And it comes out as a very nice mist. No smell at all and you don't need much either. I can go about 2 months with this bottle is I use it regularly and I feel like I don't retouch through out the day like o normally would. I'm oily skin so for me to not have to retouch is awesome. One that I can compare it to is the NYX matte finish finishing spray. Nyx is like $14 and urban is $25
Lily M.
El Paso, TX
I've been using this setting spray for a couple of months and I love it! I am the kind of person who spends time putting her make up on in the morning and never retouches her face. I used to look all washed out in the afternoon, but with the all nighter that is no longer the case. My make up stays put all day long. I am planning on trying the other setting spray urban decay has though. I hope it is as good or even better than the all nighter.
Corinne H.
Keyser
This All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray is my ultimate favorite! My make up truly lasts all night and even through to the next morning after I've woken up!
Koren I.
Hialeah, FL
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. I've gone through so many of the Urban Decay setting sprays already it's embarrassing. Lol all three (all nighter, chill and and De-slick) work incredibly well. I suggest using a beauty blender after spraying, and of course never over spray or spray to close to your face! Hope this helps ❤️😘
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.