BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Adilene R.
San Francisco , CA
Omg this product is so amazing true to its works I wouldn't change it for nothing in this world. Love how it can be purchased in a double pack for less then buying it alone. It keep make intact so I totally recommend this product and so will buy it again.
Corina B.
Lawton, OK
I absolutely love this spray and how cooling and light it is. It's one of my favorites. I can't believe how long my makeup lasts once I spray this 2-3 times. It accentuates your makeup as well. Worth the money!
Brandis S.
Marietta, GA
This honestly is the best setting spray you'll ever use ... Period.. Sometimes I use with a beauty blender bad go over my makeup... Locks it in allllll day long ! Keeps your skin matte, the sparer is awesome and I recommend to everyone who eans their make up to last
Habec T.
Jacksonville , Fl
I absolutely love this product. My makeup stays on all day. My faces feels so refreshed when using it sometimes I'll even use it without makeup on just because it feels nice. The setting spray is extremely easy to use and affordable. They last a while because two or three squirts goes a long way.
Anita B.
The best setting spray ever! It keeps my makeup on all day. It leaves my foundation looking flawless! The spritzer is nice and even when it sprays for an all around even coating. It is reasonably priced for its size and quality. I definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for a great setting spray!
Lauren R.
Phenix City, AL
I don't know where I would be without this spray. I have naturally oily skin and this keeps it at bay while controlling oil. It has a matte finish that seriously keeps your makeup put. If you want something worth the money, this is it. The quality in this spray cannot be matched or topped. Recommend this 1000%.
Miranda V.
I'm very back and fourth with the UD setting spray. I loved it at first and now I'm just "meh" about it. It does seem to help my makeup stay a little longer but the sprayers, on both bottles I had anyways, made the product go all over the place, it didn't evenly spray out. It is pretty pricey as well.
Christi G.
Russell Spgs, KY
This is one of the best setting sprays I have tried. My makeup never stays on but since I have started using this setting spray I have noticed it stays on longer. It does not leave a film or stickiness on my skin
Destiny L.
Lexington, KY
Hands down the best setting spray. The travel size lasts a lot longer than I had expected, despite the fact that travel sizes typically go through fast. Helps keep my makeup from messing up, and also makes it last a lot longer than it typically would.
Crystal H.
Los Angeles, CA
This is a never fail you product. It works. I just wish it did a little more like give you a beautiful finish on your skin. It doesn't smell nice or feel nice. Like I said, it gets the job done but I find myself constantly wanting to try something new.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.