BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Carisa R.
Maple Grove, MN
I recently just purchased the travel size to give it another try. I can't remember why I didn't like this originally but I am so happy I gave the All Nighter another shot. I have combo/oily skin and this doesn't help with oils throughout the day. I would change would be the smell. It's not that great.
Jassi C.
Palm Coast, FL
Seriously gods gift to the world. This spray literally changed the game for me. My makeup does not budge at all. I made this purchase at a Sephora before going out for the night and usually coming home I'm sweaty mess my make up did not budge. This is just one of those products that can do not wrong.
Carmen K.
San Francisco, CA
I felt a little silly buying setting spray - for some reason paying $20+ bucks for some liquid in a spray bottle gives me pause.

HOWEVER.

This guy really does work. I like that it keeps my makeup looking fresh without being totally matte yet keeping oil at bay. I have been using it before powdering and the results are even better.

Not sure there is anything comparable out there right now so I would definitely recommend this one.
Holly A.
Valdosta, Ga
This spray is fantastic. It works well for keeping blush and eyeshadow on. It works very well paired with Urban Decay makeup. I like the smell of the product and how long it lasts. I have a sample size and it has lasted a long time!
Yaritza L.
This setting sorry last long when you are finished with all your products that you put o. Your face you put the last long setting sprey and you are all set for the day nd tonight
Alexandra E.
Richland, WA
Great setting spray, I prefer "all nighter" over the "de-slick" version which has a bit of a tacky feeling. Definitely noticed an improvement in the longevity of my makeup when I apply this spray. I like to get one of the travel sized bottles to keep in my purse that I can refill as needed (more cost effective to get the full size). I like the spray nozel because I can feel the spray, as in it's not too fine of a mist, but it doesn't apply unevenly or so heavily that I have droplets on my face. I do use to re-fresh makeup about half way through the day as well, and especially any time I've overdone it with powder (which is all the time honestly).
Sarah L.
Alameda, CA
All Nighter is a classic and probably the most reliable setting spray ever in life! I like to cocktail setting sprays depending on what the look I’m going for or what the occasion is but, I always reach for All Nighter if I know I’m not going to be able to bring a giant bag with me on the night out or on a day trip. If you stranded at a festival with very little supplies you should always bring All Nighter!!!!
Tanisha A.
Indianapolis, IN
Actually more of a 4.5, I actually really love this stuff. I have extremely oily skin with a shine that always seems to break through no matter how much I prime or what setting powder I use over my foundation. This stuff really helps me get at longer wear on my face, and has never broken me out.
Alison O.
I always used to think that setting spray was just a load of crap that people bought into and companies used to make more money. I decided to give UD All Nighter setting spray because I was feeling impulsive and OH MY GOD. I am not obsessed and will be purchasing over and over again. My face tends to get pretty oily throughout the day and my make up often rubs off because I wear glasses. NOT ANYMORE! My make up not stays matte for the entire work day. This stuff is the real deal!
Ana S.
Baltimore, MD
There is a reason why this is number 1. I've been walking under the sun for hours, walking in light rain and gone out dancing with a full face of makeup and when I check, it has not budged. This setting spray is amazing, the only thing I don0t like about it is the price. It's worth it, though.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.