BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Erica G.
Weslaco, TX
Ive never really been the type to set my makeup because i feel like it gives me a stiff look or it will make me greasy. But this is just right. Keeps my makeup set just right all night!
Ariel K.
Englewood, CO
I love this spray! I don't leave the house without using it. Goes on super easy, does it's job very well and keeps my makeup on pretty much all day. I do touch my face a lot so it's not 100% perfect but it definitely does its job. I highly recommend this brand of setting spray and will always keep a bottle in my cabinet!
Nicole O.
Honolulu, HI
For people living in humid climates, this spray is perfect for you. I have combo skin and it holds up well. I love that Sephora sells this product in the travel size as well. The smell is great and not overpowering and I feel confident that my makeup won't melt as the day goes on. I'll definitely buy this product again!
Merry R.
Bergenfield, NJ
One of the most effective setting sprays that isn't alcohol based. It feels refreshing and definitely makes a difference in the longevity of wear of your makeup. I've gone to the gym with a full face to do over an hour of intense exercise while using this stuff, and barely had a crack on my face by the time I finished.
Chelsea M.
This stuff is amazing! I only use this setting spray and it works wonders. I have dry, swnsitive skin and this spray does not cause any irritation. Other setting sprays I have tried broke me out and dried me out even more. I've been caught in pouring down rain and my makeup did not move. I am almost out of mine and will definitely be buying more before my wedding!
Amanda G.
Hickory, Nc
This is defiantly one product that I have bought time and time again. This setting spray does its job and sets everything in place beautifully. I like to use it to prime the face, then I like to dampen my #beautyblender sponge with the UD All Nighter spray, and finally I'll set EVERYTHING with an X shaped spritz across my face. The end result is flawless. If you have never tried it you need to at least try the travel size. It will not disappoint!
Kari C.
BEST high end setting spray!!! My makeup lasts ALL DAY and looks as fresh as when I put it on. I also use this to wet my brush when applying loose pigments or foiled shadows to intensify the color. It's just an all around great product. I always stock up during ULTA's 20% off anything coupons or the 21 days of beauty sale.
Amanda M.
Bridgeport, CT
I got this setting spray a few years ago and ever since it has been my favorite setting spray. I have very oily skin and this makes sure that my makeup stays in place for the whole day and doesn't smudge. Using this in combination with Urban Decay's eyelid primer works wonders. I would highly recommend this to a friend.
Racheal W.
Love love LOVE this setting spray. I've tried experimenting with different brands just because this one is pricier than other brands but I've yet to find one that works as well, which makes the price more than worth it! Didn't cause any breakouts or skin issues and really does what it says it will - it keeps that makeup in place all night!
Katlyn B.
Pullman, WA
ForEVER I could not justify spending $30 on a mist to spray on my face. $30 for a primer?? Does it even work?? YES IT WORKS. My makeup looks 10X better after I spray this and my liquid/cream/powder products blend together and my makeup lasts SIGNIFICANTLY longer! I've been through 3 bottles of this stuff and I stay loyal to it!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.