BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

amelia ✨.
I have heard about this product multiple times so I figured I would try it out. It is a bit pricey but it works amazingly! After I was done applying all of my makeup I used 4-7 sprays of it and it felt refreshing. My makeup also stayed on for about 14 hours. Great product, would really recommend it for people who wear heavy makeup a lot!
Cornelia D.
Howard, OH
I was sooooo excited to get this setting spray and was immediately disappointed. It smells like hot garbage, literally choked me up. I don’t really feel like it makes much of a difference. I’d rather have NYX
brianna d.
I love the way this product dries on my face! It doesn’t feel heavy or greasy and it keeps my makeup looking fresh all day. Plus the packaging is super cute! Would definitely recommend this product to anyone!
Bianca C.
This product is one of my gold grail setting sprays. it gives you a natural finish, gets ride of my powdery flat look, and locks in make up all day long. It has a very fine mist on the bottle, and I will definitely be repurchasing this product.
Ashly P.
Ludlow
I like this product. Lightweight. Smells good. Works well. Slightly pricey but then again everything is now a days. I’ve been trying to compare this and a cheaper product to see which I like better. My skin is oily and this doesn’t add to that.
Emily W.
Cedar Rapids, IA
This is ride or die setting spray. This is ride or die setting spray. This is ride or die setting spray. This is ride or die setting spray. This is ride or die setting spray. This is ride or die setting spray. This is ride or die setting spray.
Elma C.
Fort Wayne, IN
When I say your makeup doesn’t budge, it doesn’t budge. My makeup used to easy come off and slide off due to my oily skin. But this has helped a lot. It’s not a sticky spray and I would continue to buy again.
Erin Z.
I have been using this for years. This is the holy grail setting spray. I have tried other brands but for the price this is awesome. My makeup stays on all day and all night! I would buy this again and again!
Adriana F.
North Platte, NE
Does exactly what it’s supposed to do! I have pretty oily skin and my makeup survives the entire day when i set my face with this! It sprays evenly and doesn’t leave huge droplets on your face. I would recommend.
abby l.
This is my favorite setting spray i have ever used!! It does exactly what it claims to do and is perfect for all skin types!!! Although, I would appreciate a bit of a scent because it has absolutely no scent!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.