BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

LYDIA A.
Atlanta, GA
Really nice product for get the longest wear out of your makeup.  My only issue is the cost and that you can find other products that do the same thing for less.  I like that it makes my powder products look melted into my skin and definitely stops any caking.  I have tested it after 16 hours of wear (day job to night job) and in hot weather and it made my makeup last so long!
Paige K.
West Mifflin, PA
The best setting spray I have ever used hands down! I used this spray when I went downtown for Saint Patrick's Day. I did my makeup and sprayed my face around 9am, by the time I got back home at 2am my makeup was still on and looked just as good as it did when I applied it! If you know you're going to be out long or need your makeup to stay in place all day, this is definitely the setting spray for you!
Bailee M.
Lubbock, TX
This is a great product and I have been very impressed by it. I do have to admit the only other setting spray that I have used has been by the ELF brand so anything is a step-up from that one, honestly. I would be open to trying other brands but I have always heard that Urban Decay is the best anyways and so far that has been proven correct to me. I have extremely oily skin and my makeup usually always ends up smearing off but with this it doesn't ever seem to do that and this spray also doesn't make my skin any oilier either, if anything it helps with the oil. It is quite pricey so if I could find an alternative that worked just as well I would love to, but for now I have been pretty impressed with this overall, aside from the price. That's really the only downfall I have with it, it works great and I love it.
Allie T.
Kansas City, MO
this is the best thing I have ever used. I used my friend's before going out hoping it would help just keep me looking decent at the party. Little did I know that it would change my life. I went wild that night. I went too hard and ended up yacking, but urban decay was there for me. I fell asleep on the bathroom floor & had to wake up and go to a fundraiser the next day and when i looked in the mirror I was SHOOK. my make up looked the exact same as it did when I first put it on. I wore this same face of make up for 2 days with no regrets. This spray withstood an amazing amount of sweat, wine I spilt on my face, puking for hours and rain on the walk home. I am amazed. This is the best thing since sliced bread.
Hannah H.
Kansas City
I've recently bought three bottles from Ulta, and I love it! The UD All Nighter Setting Spray lives up to it's name. I have combo skin where I'm dry on my cheeks, but oily in the t-zone. I used it to set my face and it pushed all powders in, and it made my face look flawless. After a long 12-hour day of wearing makeup, my makeup was still flawless by the end of the day. There was little to no oil on my t-zone, and nothing had smeared. Not even my eyebrows, and usually my eyebrows would already have started to smear by the 6 hour mark. Very impressed with this setting spray, and I will continue to buy it.
Franciele L.
Altamonte Spg, FL
Urban decay has the best setting sprays for my skin. I live in Florida and sweat so much due to the weather and I can definitely see the difference between when I use this product versus not putting it on. My makeup does not last as long. I will continue to purchase. This is part of my routine day or night. I wouldn’t be able to keep my face together without it. Please buy it and try yourself!!!
Yennifer R.
I have to admit that i really like this setting spray simply because it smells great and it helps hold up my makeup a little longer. With this being said the setting spray claims to give you longer lasting makeup but i realized that it only gave me 2-4 hours of longer lasting makeup. After that 2-4 hours mark i noticed my makeup breaking up around my chin and cheeks. I would like it even more if the spray bottle would spray as a mist instead of big droplets.
Selena L.
Lynn , MA
I believe this is everyone's go to setting spray. You can legit go hiking , go swimming have hot sex or go to Hawaii and your makeup will still be in place. I love everything about this product and they come in travel size as well. I have oily skin but I use the all nighter instead of the de slick and honestly it holds pretty well. And the spray is very nice as well capturing basically your whole face!
Emily O.
Big Rapids, MI
This product is really really good. It keeps my makeup on all day and it helps melt it all together to look less cakey. But, it can be a bit drying. Sometimes throughout the day, my makeup begins to look dry and crack apart a bit. But, it works! I also can't exactly justify the price. I think there are other setting sprays that could work just as good, so I don't think I'll repurchase.
Paula P.
Bridge City
I absolutely love this Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray. I live in South East Texas where it is always hot and very humid and this stuff keeps my makeup in place and looking great. It doesn’t make my face feel too dewy but melts my foundation and powder just enough to give a perfect finish. Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.