BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Sarah T.
Belle Mead, NJ
Picked this up at Sephora I wear this every day. It keeps my makeup in place and from fading, sliding, or melting off through out the day. Even my mom love to steal it from me when she has events to go to!! It's also great to use to make your shadows pop! Collect product on your brush then spray and par on this will give them a almost foiled effect.
Emily R.
Farmingdale, NJ
I bought a trail size of this as an impulse buy on my trip to ulta and it was my favorite thing I purchased this day. I had been using drugstore brand setting spray and I can say this is 100% worth the price. It really makes my make up stay on and look fabulous through out the day. I would recommend this to others and this will be the only setting spray I use from now on, although I would like to try their other spray "deslick" even though all nighter is still good for my oily skin.
Katheryn A.
El Paso, TX
This is definatley one of my holy grail items. This makes your makeup stay in place all day and night! It doesn't smell weird either. I have sensitive skin and this product didn't make me break out at all which is amazing. Most of all, this product works, it makes my makeup stay as flawless as when I first put it on.
Kailee K.
Saylorsburg, PA
I have tried all of the urban decay setting sprays and this one is probably my favorite. My skin tends to get very hot and sometimes a little red and I find this gives me the perfect control of that, all while keeping my makeup flawless. Chill gives me that nice cooling effect that I need!
Stephanie G.
Brooklyn, NY
There's NO PRODUCT better than this one when it comes to setting sprays! Seriously in awe at how amazing this stuff is! You literally don't have to even think about checking your makeup - it will last all day! No touch ups! This stuff is worth every penny and you only need a small amount to set your face! Get some - STAT!
Annie S.
Atlanta, GA
I love this products so much! I use this product everyday and since I've started using this I've noticed a difference in my skin and makeup! I have oily skin and this helps mattify my skin throughout the day. My only complaint is it has a weird scent but you only smell it when you first spray. Overall great product and essential part of my makeup routine. Definitely would repurchase!Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Katlyn B.
Pullman, WA
ForEVER I could not justify spending $30 on a mist to spray on my face. $30 for a primer?? Does it even work?? YES IT WORKS. My makeup looks 10X better after I spray this and my liquid/cream/powder products blend together and my makeup lasts SIGNIFICANTLY longer! I've been through 3 bottles of this stuff and I stay loyal to it!
Mariadna C.
Dallas, TX
This is an amazing setting spray. This one and De-Slick are the best ones for oily/combo skin. It really sets your makeup and if you bake a little before spraying yourself, you could basically wear your makeup for at least 16 hours, at least in my experience. The packaging is nice and this product is worth the investment.
Valentina R.
Hollywood, FL
Let me tell you that this has been the best setting spray I've ever used. I bought it for prom and my makeup stayed on all night. The title is no joke and this stuff is like super glue for your makeup! My foundation didn't budge, my contour, blush and highlight did not move! My skin is usually very oily and it didn't consume my makeup when I had this on. Still in disbelief! This stuff is totally worth it.
SOPHIA T.
Raymondville, TX
I keep hearing that this is everyone's holy grail of setting spray. So I decided to go ahead and buy it and it really does work. However, when a friend of mine gave me a sample of her Skindanavia setting spray, that one worked much better. I didn't really feel as if the urban decay all nighter kept or even locked the make-up for more than 8 hours. It did set my make up and I loved the look. I just prefer Skindanavia over this one. And I believe that they're from the same makers.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.