BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Julian T.
Artesia, CA
I absolutely love this! I am big on setting my make up but sometimes it honestly slips my mind so I always carry a travel sized one with me to take on the go. The spray is fine enough that it doesn't disturb your make up. There isn't a smell to it and does a really good job at melting powders and liquids together.
Megan E.
Leesburg, VA
This is one of the best setting sprays on the planet. I luckily get 40% off at urban decay with my professional makeup artist discount but I tried this on a whim and would definitely pay full price.

I have learned it works best for me used to moisten my beauty blender then apply liquid foundations and cream blushes, highlighters, and bronzers for a flawless dewy glow.
Afsoon Z.
I can't leave the house without spritzing this on with a full face on. It's super easy to apply and doesn't move your makeup around. It dries fairly quick. You'll notice a huge difference in the longevity of your makeup. I'd recommend those with oily skin purchasing the De-Oil Slick Oil Control Setting Spray.
Kait S.
Tinley park, IL
YES! I love this product. I continue to buy it all the time because it's that amazing. I used a travel size to see how I liked it and once I ran out I immediately went out to buy a bigger bottle. I love the new design of them and the security. You open the thicker cap to see a smaller cap hugged onto the actual spray for extra security. I love this product. My make up lasts so much longer from before when I wouldn't use anything.
Mary P.
Niskayuna, NY
I like this, but I need a few applications during the day to keep my oil at bay...but I could just be really oily. I like the refreshing feeling the mist gives my skin, but it does take about a full minute to dry. I've found that the best combination is Rimmel Stay Matte powder followed by this setting spray to combat my oil.
Skyler H.
Siler City, NC
I can tell my eye makeup stays in tacts a lot longer. I can usually go to bed with my makeup from the night before and rock it the next day with just a tiny touch up of liquid eyeliner.. but as far as the face like foundation and stuff it doesnt keep it on any longer than usual that i have been able to notice
Gretchen S.
Avon Park, FL
Yes, yes, and oh yes it is worth the hype. This by far is the best makeup setting spray ever. It is not easy for me to find a great makeup setting spray because my skin is sensitive and oily. So I am picky with what I use. This one by far has made my face look flawless all day with little effort. I love it.
Brookelyn M.
Lehi
All nighter is a must for professional looks, for special occasions staying put, or for dancers who are performing in hot lights while being so active! Makes SURE your look stays put.
Elizabeth M.
Lynnwood , WA
I lve this product. This makes my makeup last for hours. And during the day I st use it and my makeup get refreshed! My stepdaughter stole mine (ok borrowed) and I haven't seen it since. It's oil free a
So it spurs great on those with oily skin. I will definitely purchase this product again and would recommend.
Julianna G.
I really could not talk about this more. Aside from the price, this is such a great product! This is great for all skin types and it sets your makeup in heavy duty mode. The nozzle just disperses the product very nicely without being too much. It feels super refreshing and I really believe it extends the wear of your makeup.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.