BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Franchesca M.
Livermore, Ca
Love! Never leave without applying a setting spray. Keeps makeup looking fresh. Love how tacky it feels when you first apply. Like you know its NOT going ANYWHERE! (The feeling does go away, not uncomfortable by any means) Would definitely recommend to anyone and everyone who loves the full face look
Shonice c.
CLEVELAND, NC
I love this stuff. When I'm not really feeling my makeup, I can spray this on after and it makes my face look flawless. My make stays in place all day or night. I really don't have anything that I don't like about it and I will use it again. This is a most have if you just started doing your makeup.
Alice B.
I love this setting spray to achieve a dewey makeup look. Warning- this spray by itself won't make your matte or satin makeup magically dewey but it will retain your radiant shine. It REALLY boosts makeup longevity to the point that I was surprised with how my face looked at the end of the day the first time I used this.
Daniela A.
Modesto, CA
This product is amazing. I use it before I put my makeup on and after I put it on. It's so lightweight and it is compatible with my combination skin type. It keeps my makeup in place from when I put it on until I take it off. I would recommend using this product if you are a sweaty person in the summer or for whenever you want your makeup to stay on all day and night!
Yasmin B.
Leominster, MA
Ride or die product-can't live without it! Keeps my makeup in place all doesn't smell weird, also has a nice mist than sprays evenly rather than spraying droplets on your face. I love the orginal setting spray as well but when my skin gets drier in the winter months I reach for this one more often!
Sydni S.
Deridder
Hands down, the best setting spray!! It's amazing! It's very lightweight, so you can't even tell it's on your face. Unfortunately there's no sun protection, but it does make your makeup last all night long! I'm definitely buying again!
Jessi P.
This is probably my favorite setting spray that I have ever used. It works so well. It keeps all my makeup in place for hours on hours, and even when I'm sweating like a pig. I have normal to combo skin. I would 100% use it again (I use it every time I go out) and recommend it to anyone who would ask.
Ashley Z.
New Carlisle, IN
Used this for my sisters wedding the best choice! My makeup stayed perfect the whole wedding and after party didn't make my face feel sticky or oily I would recommend also the elf one is just like this
Stephanie C.
Bowling Green, KY
This stuff is famous and rated #1 for a reason. Even in the hottest, most humid weather if I remember to seal my makeup with this it will last all day with no running, smudging, or fading. One of the few products I've splurged for as a broke college student, and it's worth it. Lasts a while as well.
Jassi C.
Palm Coast, FL
Seriously gods gift to the world. This spray literally changed the game for me. My makeup does not budge at all. I made this purchase at a Sephora before going out for the night and usually coming home I'm sweaty mess my make up did not budge. This is just one of those products that can do not wrong.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.