BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Yareli L.
Madera , CA
I've used this setting spray but in the old packaging I love it but haven't repurchased but I have like 5 drugstore setting sprays . But this all nighter by urban decay is amazing it sets my makeup in place all day ❤
Sharon K.
Lorain, OH
I got this because some people wanted their makeup done for a Halloween party so I sprayed this on them and it lasted throughout the party and they came at 10 in the morning and the party was at 8PM! This is a really good buy!
Zoe P.
Fayetteville, NC
Can't live without this product. It truly keeps my makeup in place with a matte finish. It feels light weight and brings out highlighter like crazy. It's great for every skin type. I would buy again and again and again.
Alana N.
Lakewood, NJ
I bought the Urban Decay all nighter setting spray at Sephora recently. I like the smell and although, it mattifies my makeup pretty nicely, it still comes off when I wipe my face, especially when I blow my nose. I'm trying to find a good product that will hold my makeup better. Does anyone have any suggestions?
Lynley P.
Lexington, NC
This spray really will keep your makeup looking great all night long. Very lightweight and dries quickly. It sprays very lightly but allows for a lot of coverage. Keeps makeup in place all day as well as all night. Definitely recommend this product.
Daisy B.
I really don't think this made my makeup last longer. However, I will say it did add a nice finish to my skin after spraying it on. Really helps with minimizing pores and it does feel really refreshing. Since I have super oily skin, I would say this might work more on combination/normal skinned folks!
Lyn F.
Fort Atkinson, WI
This really is as good as people say it is. As a skeptic when it comes to other people's reviews I was reluctant to buy this. However, I received a sample in a sephora play subscription box and I was excited to get to try it for myself. It melts the make up to your face and keeps in there for HOURS.
Tiffany H.
I have used this product in the past and let me tell you it works perfectly. I went out for a night of dancing and my makeup stayed on the whole night. I used it swimming in a pool, with mostly wa terproof makeup, and stayed perfect. Love this product
Berta T.
Oklahoma City, OK
My absolute favorite setting spray for oily skin. Worth every penny! Your makeup stays all day with little to no shine for hours. I would definitely recommend trying this. This is my only choice for setting sprays.

Yasmin A.
This product works well to keep my makeup on throughout the whole work day. But I knocked off two stars because it smells absolutely awful. I just bought a bottle from Ulta recently, so I don't think it's old or expired. I wouldn't buy this again because of the smell. I prefer the NYX setting spray. It works amazing, is cheap, and has a neutral smell.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.