BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Alexandra M.
the mist is amazing! i can go crazy spraying and my makeup still looks great! it definitely helps the longevity of my makeup and to keep it in place while i'm out dancing and having fun
Samantha G.
Pequea, PA
This is a must have for anyone interested in makeup. Regardless if your starting out or a make up artist. It not only sets everything and makes your makeup look flawless but it makes it last all day. It is so simple to use you just spray it on and your done. I can not live without this product in my makeup collection.
Stephanie G.
Miami Lakes, FL
My favorite setting spray ever! I have oily skin, and this does a great job of making my makeup look fresh without looking oily. The mist is nice and really sets my makeup in place. I literally cannot leave without using this setting spray to set my makeup. I don't find a lot of setting sprays that actually work well with oily skin, so I would highly recommend using this if you have oily skin. But, i think it would work great with all skin types.
Emily L.
Meadville, PA
I absolutely love this spray! I have incredibly oily skin so I have to take extreme measure to not appear greasy throughout the day especially in summer. This has eliminated many of my issues! It's an awesome product. On hot, humid summer days, I will use this along with a setting powder and I stay matte all day long!
SOPHIA T.
Raymondville, TX
I keep hearing that this is everyone's holy grail of setting spray. So I decided to go ahead and buy it and it really does work. However, when a friend of mine gave me a sample of her Skindanavia setting spray, that one worked much better. I didn't really feel as if the urban decay all nighter kept or even locked the make-up for more than 8 hours. It did set my make up and I loved the look. I just prefer Skindanavia over this one. And I believe that they're from the same makers.
Kari C.
BEST high end setting spray!!! My makeup lasts ALL DAY and looks as fresh as when I put it on. I also use this to wet my brush when applying loose pigments or foiled shadows to intensify the color. It's just an all around great product. I always stock up during ULTA's 20% off anything coupons or the 21 days of beauty sale.
Arati N.
Los Angeles, CA
This product works wonders in ensuring that your make stays put and doesn't budge. The setting spray along with the primer spray from the same line constitute the start and end step in my daily makeup routine. Both products are not as pricey as some of the other brands out there, so they are great on your wallet as well!
Gina M.
Urban Decay's All Nighter collection lasts for days! The setting spray works the best with the All Nighter foundation. The setting spray is really good for oily skin. I have tried numerous amounts of setting sprays and the urban decay all nighter is my absolute favorite. Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray The only con I have for this product is that it takes a little longer to dry than other setting sprays.
Kayla B.
Lynn, MA
I know there are multiple types of setting sprays on the market and by Urban Decay but this is my tried and true favorite. My face doesnt budge with this light mist even if I dont set my make up with powder. This is a step I never forget when I want my face to stay put. Truly a staple and a classic/cult fave of mine.
Mikayla Y.
I absolutely love it, even for the price I am going to continue to buy it, when I use it my face feels refreshed and my makeup lasts me all day however on the hotter days it doesn't last as well (but then again I mean I'm sweating and it doesn't claim to be waterproof). I recommend this to all of my friends and family
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.