BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Taylor N.
This is my holy grail setting spray. I personally have oily skin and I notice my makeup starts to break up and fade away but this spray locks it in place. I like the sprayer that it has, gives a nice even spray across your face. I have repurchased this like 3 times now. I used to only buy the travel sized one cause I never wanted to commit because it's kind of expensive, but I haven't found a better one that I've realized it's worth the $30 for the big bottle.
Kaley G.
Boyne City, MI
Hands down THE BEST setting spray of all time. In my opinion! I purchased mine at Ulta. It lasts quite a long time which is good when you are spending a bit more on it. I can't wait to buy it again!!! Keeps my makeup on all day! I even used it before my c section in July. My makeup was good all day!!!
Marc P.
Reynoldsburg, OH
This is the setting sprays of all setting sprays! I am constantly reaching for this no matter what look I do, this finishes it off. Its great for all skin types and all types of makeup! I love how fine the mist is and how fast it dries. urban decay launches duo packs during the holidays and I stock up on those as much as I can to hold me over for the year! Love that it takes away the powdery look and still give you hours upon hours of wear. Also helps prevent expressions lines from creasing!
Daijhnae R.
Cypress, TX
This Urban Decay setting spray is a must have. It really does last all day and it is light weight! No sticky finish. It is a bit pricey but it is totally worth it because it is true to its word. It can compare to Macs setting spray but to me its better. I would defiantly recommend this to anybody!
Joanne H.
My makeup doesn't really ever slide off my face or come off by itself by the end of the day. i do have really oily skin so i bought this hoping it'll keep my makeup look like how it looks when i just applied it. my makeup does stay on but it doesn't do anything to control my oils. i know there's a oil controlling one but i heard more good things about this one. i will try that oil controlling one next though :)
Liz S.
I do not use high end makeup, but I use this over it, and it really makes it stay. I have combination skin, but many of my friends with different skin types have used this product and have had similar experiences. I bought the travel size last time but will be buying the full sized one in the future!
Johanna M.
I bought the small size of this product because I wanted to try it. I honestly never saw a difference, I think I would of just been fine if I sprayed water on my face. I don't think it last all day because my makeup seemed to come off on some parts of my face. It could just be me? But I don't have dry skin so I don't think this helped hydrate at all.
Nikki A.
This is by far the beast bang for your buck first off if you can find this in the set. It give you a finishing touch to your makeup that has it lasting all day/night. I will definitely buy again and again. Anyone who wears makeup and hates the whole transfer issue. This is the setting spray for you!
CrystalandRocky T.
Dardanelle, AR
I own all the UD setting sprays and this is by far my favorite one leaves my face feeling refreshed and makes my makeup last all day I have repurchased this tons of times I highly recommend to all beauty's out there this is a must have
Mandy W.
Joplin, MO
I had never used a setting spray before this one. I got it to use for my best friend's wedding. Despite all the pictures, bright lights and dancing, my makeup still looked great afterward! I was also able to take it on a plane when I traveled a couple months later. The size is super convenient for traveling. Has strong hold but is light and refreshing.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.