BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Becca W.
Elmira, Ny
I have always been on the edge with this product. It has been my everyday setting spray for years and has hardly failed me but I have had a lot of trouble getting past the smell some days and have had several issues with the sprayer not working.
Alyssa Y.
I've only used this a couple of times and from what I've experienced, this is great!! Works really well and makes the makeup stay together all day. I don't really like the price but it's urban decay and it's amazing.
Dana W.
Buda, TX
Favorite product. it's so refreshing and makes my makeup last all day! I've used it since it came out and i would recommend this to anyone. I have oily skin and it works perfect. i would definitely repurchase it. I wear makeup almost everyday and use this setting spray. It lasted me a good four months before i had to repurchase any other one.
Erin R.
This product truly works and stands up to a night of partying and adventure. If it's just a night out with the girls or a big date with potential for a sleep over this product will not disappoint. You won't have to worry about your real skin showing thru...you can leave that for the second date.
Yareli L.
Madera , CA
I've used this setting spray but in the old packaging I love it but haven't repurchased but I have like 5 drugstore setting sprays . But this all nighter by urban decay is amazing it sets my makeup in place all day ❤
Kayla N.
Clio, MI
This is a great mini to keep in your purse or as for me I keep this in my kit to use for clients. I believe it's $15? Good on all skin types and holds very well. No melting or flakey. Perfect size. Depending on how often you use it and how much will determine how long it lasts.
Alana N.
Lakewood, NJ
I bought the Urban Decay all nighter setting spray at Sephora recently. I like the smell and although, it mattifies my makeup pretty nicely, it still comes off when I wipe my face, especially when I blow my nose. I'm trying to find a good product that will hold my makeup better. Does anyone have any suggestions?
Kasey B.
Wichita, KS
This setting spray is amazing. It locks in my makeup and keeps it there for hours. It is a bit expensive, but worth it. I like to spray my blending sponges with it then blend my makeup out with them to make it stay even better.
Lyn F.
Fort Atkinson, WI
This really is as good as people say it is. As a skeptic when it comes to other people's reviews I was reluctant to buy this. However, I received a sample in a sephora play subscription box and I was excited to get to try it for myself. It melts the make up to your face and keeps in there for HOURS.
brittni j.
Frisco, TX
I bought this and was disappointed. I didn't find that it kept my makeup any better than a mineral veil. But it's not too heavy on the face and sprays well. I like the smell of it as well. I wouldn't buy it again
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.