BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Mallory A.
Santa Rosa
This is the ONLY setting spray that actually keeps my makeup on all day. It smells great and my makeup does not budge. It is amazing and I dont think I will ever find a product that works as well as this does
Emily W.
Cedar Rapids, IA
This is ride or die setting spray. This is ride or die setting spray. This is ride or die setting spray. This is ride or die setting spray. This is ride or die setting spray. This is ride or die setting spray. This is ride or die setting spray.
Bethany B.
Bremerton, WA
I love this product and it seriously works wonders! It is a natural finish and I have sweated at a club for 6 hours straight dancing and my makeup still looked flawless afterwards! It smells a bit like lettuce (weird I know) but such an amazing product!!
Monicah B.
central city
If you want your makeup to last ALL NIGHT LONG....this is the setting spray for you! Great smell. Sprays evenly. And does exactly what it is supposed to do! I have used this product for years and always will!
Leila L.
If I have make up on my face, you bet I covered myself in this. My make up does not move! It literally stays perfect. Theres been a night or 2 where i forgot to wipe my make up off and there was no difference
Melissa R.
I tried a sample of this a few years back and really enjoyed it. It helped to keep makeup in place and kept it from getting cakey. I don’t think I would want to splurge on it though when I have tried cheaper products that work as well as this.
Genevera c.
Lathrop, CA
I like this spray but only when I use it with my more oily it dewy foundation because it can dry out my skin. The spray it self works like the name though, your make up will stay in place for about 24 hours.
Olna A.
Tallahassee
I didn’t think that setting sprays really helped keep the face on long until I use this product. It is amazing at what it does it doesn’t leaves my skin feeling too tight or dry or too dewy. I love the spray and it does what it says it will do
Sunni W.
Norman, OK
Whether your look is for working a in our shift or an all night event this urban decay setting spray is amazing. When I'm done with my makeup I spray several spritz's of this and whala...makeup is set for the day and it ain't going anywhere.
#urbandecay Urban Decay All Nighter Long-Lasting Makeup Setting Spray
Kitrina O.
Newark, NJ
My go to and favorite setting spray. I love the smell, the lightweight feel and overall how it keeps my makeup on all day. It’s good for combination skin, oily, dry; basically all types of skin is good this!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.