BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

CHRISTINE H.
Pasadena
I RECIEVED THE 1 oz to try it out at Sephora for FOR FREE. I Was very pleased. I am 25+ and my skin is on the dry side. I experienced no irritation. I also spritz my eye makeup brushes with the spray prior to applying powder eye shadow and I never have to reapply. My makeup stays fresh for hours. The larger size is $30.00 at Sephora. I typically use Model in a Bottle which has to be ordered online as I cannot find it locally. I like the Urban Decay setting spray just as much. I occasionally have modeling jobs and when I have to do my own makeup for a print job, this spray really sets my makeup.
Madisynn W.
Richardson, TX
BOMB!!!  It keeps m makeup on my face and I feel like that is something that I haven't been able to do without it.  I feel like it just freshens up your make up and has your skin feel and look a little dewy.  I will most definitely buy it again and I feel like for the price it is a really good setting spray.  The perks is that it doesn't smell bad either, so if you're tired of your makeup moving, then you definitely should infest in this.
Sydney N.
Overall, this is a good setting spray. It leaves my skin looking refreshed and naturally radiant while also improving the longevity of my makeup. However, I do tend to produce oil throughout the day, and I have found that the end result is an oily (as opposed to dewy) finish. Perhaps I will have better results with the de-slick oil control version of this UD setting spray.
Nida U.
Cary, NC
My go to. It lasts all night, a very fine mist comes out of the bottle. It truly sets the makeup overall. The packaging overall was amazing. And it last you all night
Breyonna S.
This is honestly the best setting spray I have ever tried! It works amazing and you can definitely tell its what makes your makeup last longer. Even though there are cheaper alternatives to this, I would spend the extra money to get this one. I wore this in Las Vegas on a summer day and my makeup did not crease nor budge! Highly recommend.
Kristina P.
Manchester new hampshire
I love my urban decay allnighter setting spray i use it everyday to set my makeup and it keeps it in place until I shower I have combination skin and it works for me.
Erica B.
Working as a nurse I am running around for 8 hrs and rarely get to touch up my face. This setting spray, I believe, keeps my makeup in place all day. I am oily, so it is a given I do get slightly oily in my t-zone but I'm sure that has to do with my other makeup products. This setting spray also melts my makeup together flawlessly after I set my face. Here's a tip. Spray some on after applying your foundation and concealer. Your makeup will not melt off at all.
Brittany H.
Holy mother of staying power batman!! 60%+ humidity? No problem! 95°actual temp? Ain't no runnin lines on this face! When I was working as a server I wound up working the outside cafe through the summer the majority of the time...nothing worse than your customers telling you your makeup is runnin faster than an Olympic marathoner :-/ started using this setting spray and NEVER had that problem again! And it ACTUALLY does what it says it's going to unlike some of the other brands I've tried
Allyse B.
Poquoson, VA
I had no idea how'd I'd feel about a setting spray . I was never a huge makeup fan and only in the last year or so started wearing a little more often (and a little more). I was pleasantly surprised at how well this stuff works! I can definitely tell a difference, even if the only thing I threw on was a bit of highlighter! Love it!
Leah W.
Gilbertsville, PA
I always use my setting spray if I'm going to need my make up to be on point for a long period of time. It's a light midst spray and doesn't leave you feeling sticky.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.