BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Crystal P.
Albuquerque , NM
Who here DOESN'T like this spray? This has been my go to spray for years. I rarely stuck to the same product unless it really wows me. This has been my setting spray ever since I started using them. I did venture out and try the Boscia white charcoal spray and I didn't care for it. This is where it's at.
Jessie T.
Baltimore, MD
I got a deluxe sample size of this in a kit a few months ago, and I'm pretty impressed! I just spritz it on over my makeup before going out for the night, and it sets my foundation as soon as it dries! I wish it was a little better about keeping my eye makeup in place, but overall a pretty good product.
Trina C.
I bought the two pack and split it with a friend so I could get it at a lower cost. We both love it! I highly recommend doing that with the free sign up on the site to get points for your buys! It's a great spray the mist is so fine, it doesn't feel like anything or tight after. It smells nice, and the bottle feels nice with a good amount. I really liked this, I recommend getting and using those deals if you wanna save money.
Jordyn W.
Norco, CA
As much as i hear such a hype for this product and have bought and even repurchased it i don't see much of a difference. my make up still gets oily still fades through out the day etc. I do love the packaging and everything but the hype is too much. I have oily skin, it may work better for other skin types.
Jensen H.
Hands down my holy grail item. I've had the same bottle for about 10 months now and I'm about to run out of it, and I use it almost every single day! For the price, it's worth the investment because it lasts me such a long time. Sets my makeup into place perfectly. I recommend this to all of my friends!
Ashley M.
philadelphia
When I say it sets a face hunny, it sets a face! I had problems finding a good setting spray that would maintain the oils in my skin but not drying me out too much having my skin look crusty and cakey. This setting spray is good for combination skin as well as oily skin. If you have dry skin all over I would try a different setting spray
Abbey S.
I love this setting spray! it's lightweight and really does its job. it's a tad pricey but works so much better than other sprays I've tried in the past and it's totally worth it. I'd definitely recommend this for someone looking for a solution to make your makeup last longer. it's also sold in an oil control version for oily skin.
Kristine M.
Philadelphia, PA
I love this setting spray. This mist is perfect and it doesn't come out too light or too heavy. It's just right and it sets my makeup to last all day. The can is small but since you don't need too much, it lasts a long time. Would definitely recommend.
Maria H.
Queens Vlg, NY
THE BEST SETTING SPRAY ON THE MARKET!!!!! THIS SPRAY IS PERFECT FOR SUMMER WINTER ANY SEASON. IT KEEPS MY MAKEUP INTACT FOR HOURS! IT FEELS A LITTLE WEIRD WHEN IT GOES ON I USE A BEAUTY BLENDER TO DAB ON AT THE END. I BUY THIS ALL THE TIME. WISH IT WAS CHEAPER I THINK ITS A BIT TOO MUCH BUT OVER ALL ITS AMAZING
Sophia S.
Pitman, NJ
I go through this product so fast it is ridiculous. As a waitress, I am constantly running around and sweating. The last thing I want to have to worry about is my make up budging. This is the fix. A few spritz and I am set for the day. My make up looks the same as when I applied it. Truly a great product.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.