BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Ralyn E.
Pocatello, ID
UD All Nighter works wonders on oily skin! It's so easy to apply, just a few spritz and you're set for the day. Gives a nice natural finish. It keeps my make up in place all day, and I work a pretty physically demanding job.
Mary-Ellen N.
Omaha, NE
I love this setting spray so much! It helps to create a flawless finish and makes your make up last all night. It really helps especially after powder to make your face look less cakey and more natural and dewy! Doesn't have a strong scent and feels fresh!
Lesa P.
This setting spray is awesome! It seriously makes your make up last and look so fresh all night long!! I used to use MAC but decided to try something new and found this little gem! I will definitely use this from now on!
Dilven S.
Chelsea, MA
More product for your $$$. I tried purchasing this online with my pro discount but it wasn't allowed. I love that you can stock up on these products for a little bit more. I know their sprays are made by Scandinavia & I love it.
Ricki S.
I know I am the only one in the world. But I hate this stuff. It creates this thick layer on your skin which is GROSS. I gave it two stars because it does help my makeup last. But I can literally peal the setting spray off my skin in clumps. NO THANKS!
Hui-Yu Y.
Bellevue , WA
I don't put on make up that much, but I really can't tell the difference with this product. I don't think it make my makeup last longer, but girls who put on makeup on a daily basis may know better ~
Alina P.
Brooklyn , NY
I love this product! I find that it is the best SETTING spray... a lot of sprays claim to be setting and they are not. This one is truly a setting spray. It keeps makeup in place for a long time. I love this product!
Marcella G.
Antioch, TN
Best product that I have brought this year! This is truly my staple. Don't think I will try another setting spray. I have really oily skin but this setting spray keeps my makeup flawless throughout the entire day. Def will buy this over and over again.
Ro'Che S.
Jacksonville, FL
I've seen many beauty gurus use this so I decided to by myself one and one of my pros is it's makes your makeup stay all day and it's very easy to apply. I would not use on dry skin but I do recommend this to others.
Hannah H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I love this because it keeps my makeup on way longer than makeup probably should ever stay on. I'll go out in it and then wake up the next morning with my makeup surprisingly still intact. Its pricy but well worth it
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.