BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Meltem Y.
Coral Springs , FL
Best thing invented in life ! If it wasn't for this thing I wouldn't have my highlighters last me throughout the day ! It makes the make up really last longer than it should ! And doesn't make me break our either !
Josa V.
Woodbine, GA
This stuff is no joke! I've slept with it on (terrible, i know). Swam with it, worked out with it. You name it ive done it and makeup has always looked as amazing and when i first put it on. Definitely worth the money!
Sarah S.
Mentor, OH
I LOVE this! I am never disappointed by Urban Decay, and this is no exception. I've used this product for multiple occasions and it has lasted the whole day regardless of the activity. It is so easy to use and I will definitely buy this product again!
Kiana N.
Virginia Bch, VA
I feel like the majority of Urban Decay products are a bit overly hyped, but their setting spray is THE BEST!! Truly. I love this product and it's one of the few UD products that I genuinely believe is worth the money. My makeup stays in place for 8+ hours.
Ida Rose B.
This is the most amazing setting spray I've ever found honestly. The con is that dang price. So much! But, they advertise honestly in that this spray truly does last all night. It works so well at keeping your makeup in place without smudges or anything at all!
Sharon K.
Lorain, OH
I got this because some people wanted their makeup done for a Halloween party so I sprayed this on them and it lasted throughout the party and they came at 10 in the morning and the party was at 8PM! This is a really good buy!
Bahata S.
Elmhurst, NY
This is my ride or die!
- this last all day for me
- it works for my dry skin!
- I don't have to worry about retouching up my foundation at all!
- easy to travel with too!
- packaging is simple
- everyone need one
brittni j.
Frisco, TX
I bought this and was disappointed. I didn't find that it kept my makeup any better than a mineral veil. But it's not too heavy on the face and sprays well. I like the smell of it as well. I wouldn't buy it again
hannah b.
Grimes, IA
A full size of this is on my wish list. I really really want more of this. it's had such a nice sprayer thing and I love everything about urban decay plus it actually works. I don't feel oily after I use it either.
Tiffany H.
I have used this product in the past and let me tell you it works perfectly. I went out for a night of dancing and my makeup stayed on the whole night. I used it swimming in a pool, with mostly wa terproof makeup, and stayed perfect. Love this product
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.