BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Lindsi K.
Imlay City, MI
I really like this setting spray for full glam looks! I don't think it lasts 12 hours like they claim; but it definitely helps and makes a huge difference compared to no spray at all! My only complaint is that the spray itself gets stuck / clogged sometimes so that it just streams out instead of a mist.... which sucks.
Lynn T.
This stuff is amazing. Don't want your make up to move anywhere? Well you can spray, spray, spray as much as your heart desires. But 3 Sprays should be more than enough.. Hahah but I'm just saying! It feels so good. Just don't make any facial expressions while letting it dry! Don't want any creases now do we
Grace D.
Burke, Va
I use this setting spray every day, no matter how much makeup I have on. It's a light spray, and doesn't affect the weight of my makeup at all. I also firmly believe that this and my primer are the reason my makeup actually lasts all day. I recommend this to everyone I know and will continue to use it as well.
Jennifer T.
I don't use this often because I don't have too much trouble with my makeup disappearing throughout the day, but I use the spray either when I'm going to have my makeup on for the entire day or if I'm going out for a big event. It works like a charm! Keeps your makeup looking fresh as if you just applied it.
Sami V.
LOVE this setting spray! It's now the only one I use. Sephora had a great deal with the duo pack and I jumped at the chance to stock up. I have tried many other setting sprays and nothing compares to this product. The smell is great, the spray is fine and makes my make up last all day. I highly recommend this product
Brianna D.
Mesa, AZ
Best setting spray, hands down! No matter what look I'm going for this is always a must at the end of my makeup routine. It doesn't compromise my makeup or change the finish of my makeup! Would highly recommend! If hesitant you can purchase a smaller size first to try it out before you purchase the full size!
Holly D.
San Antonio, TX
Love this setting spray I just bought my second one this weekend since I ran out, plus I had a good coupon from their site on a full price item. My makeup stays on all day and I like how there is not a harsh smell with this product and works great on my sensitive skin. Highly recommend this product to others.
Ashley O.
Kalamazoo , MI
This product really did not live up to all of it's hype for me. My makeup did not last any longer than it would have if I used any other setting spray. I'm 98% sure I used it properly, though I did see that it could be due to my skin type. I won't buy this type again but I may give other UD setting sprays a chance.
Rachel R.
Tecumseh, OK
Obsessed with this version of the All Nighter setting spray. It feels so cool and refreshing, and it continues to keep my face calm and my makeup still for the whole 16 hours (often longer!) that it promises. Four stars because I wish it came in a two-pack like the original All Nighter!! Totally obsessed with UD.
Mackenzie U.
Rising Sun
I love this stuff so much!! It seriously locks in your makeup and is ready for you to go out and party all night. It doesn’t leave you skin oily either. It’s super easy to put on as you just spray an “X” on your face. I would recommend to anyone if they are going out on the town!!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.