BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Vanessa R.
Ridgewood, NY
I recall seeing this online at Sephora during their semi annual sale. Immediately purchased due to the price, 2/$40. With my combo skin, i felt as it held my makeup in place, but not for longer than 8 hours. Which is fine, but when you have to do your makeup at 7 in the morning and have it last until well after 10pm, it's not the best.
member-3d0cf
I purchased after seeing it used on a bunch of YouTube tutorials. Definitely worth the purchase. It keeps my makeup in place all night and I have combination/oily skin.
Sabrina S.
Leesburg, FL
I've used this quite a few times and have tried light misting, medium misting, and heavy misting and it just doesn't keep my makeup in place. It always breaks up my makeup and looks patchy and rubbed off. My makeup always looks horrible less than an hour after doing it after I use this.
Heather R.
Manor, PA
I tried setting powders, and they didn't work for my dry, acne prone soon. This setting spray is fantastic! It dries fast and keeps everything in place all night long!
Kelli M.
This was the first setting spray I used and it did not disappoint! I was skeptical that a setting spray would even do anything..it evens and gave a dewy glow to my makeup which lasted for hours! My only issue is it made me look a little too oily by the end of the night, so I think I am going to try their other formula to see it I have better success.
McKenzie B.
Neptune, NJ
I don't wear a ton of face makeup because I have always found that it comes off so easily on my oily skin. This setting spray is AMAZING because all I need to do is apply one coat of whatever face makeup and then spray a little bit of this on and its there all day and all night without looking shiny or feeling sticky. I seriously recommend it to all of my friends and whenever they try it they love it to. Good for all skin types and all makeup styles/coverages.
Sabrina T.
Los Angeles, CA
I've gone through a couple bottles of these and it works wonderfully, I do prefer the oil free setting spray just because it is oil free but they technically do the same thing. I just like how the oil free one sets my face. Excellent setting sprays, but a bit pricey for the full size because I go through the travel size like nothing.
Morgan H.
kingwood
This is magic in a bottle it keeps my makeup in place for the whole day I even put some on before bed if I wanna save the look I absolutely love it and need to buy more
AUDREY O.
San Diego, CA
i want my makeup to stay from the time i put it on until i go home and want to remove it all! All nighter works pretty well, i dont think it makes a huge difference as i never use it without my primer. but it refreshing. i also wish there were sunscreen version, as i understand some people who wants to take pictures dont want sunscreen.
Ibtesam S.
I owe my life to this setting spray. It is a great setting spray, I work in a very hot environment so I use to mess up my make upas a result of making my face looking super oily but ever since I started using this setting spray my face barely breaks a sweat and always looks flawless with no smudges it has a natural finish to it and the pump gives very fine mist which I love. I have already recommended this to many and will continue until I find another competitive ...
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.