BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

carlena h.
Stow, OH
One of my favorite setting sprays. I put it in before I do my mascara otherwise it tends to get on my face. Holds my makeup on all night. There have been times where I fell asleep at night with my makeup on and it stayed on still
Lindsay P.
Asheville, NC
This is the best hands down. I used to work 12-14 hour shifts and come home with perfect makeup after hours of sweating. It even kept my Halloween makeup in place. There might not be a better setting spray on earth.
Sydnee G.
I loved this setting spray. It actually settled my makeup once I sprayed it and gave it a nice finishing touch. It made my skin look healthy and my makeup not look so cakey. It definitely was not as smudge proof and tough as the adds advertised, but it definitely did a nice job of holding my makeup in place for the day. Of course, because it’s Urban Decay, it was expensive, so I might not be getting a new one soon, but if money isn’t any kind of issue, this would be a great go-to setting spray
Maddy A.
toledo, OH
This is an everyday product for me. When I do my makeup I can’t leave without a couple sprays. It adds a nice glossy look without being too overwhelming or making me look wet. I also feel like the product helps my face feel better and not like straight makeup after I apply it. The one con i have though is that the product doesn’t smell the greatest but it doesn’t last too long so it doesn’t bother me too much.
Amy M.
Austin, TX
This setting spray will get the job done for sure but I do think you can find a different setting spray for a better price that does the same thing the urban decay does. Yes it gets the job done & it is a good spray but you do have other options.
Jessica J.
Austin
I’m on my 3rd bottle of this spray it’s definitely amazing for my oily skin, it is great for even sweaty outdoor weddings and will hold your makeup in place all day long! I used it on my sister for her wedding day and not a line was out of place.
Sarah A.
Leetsdale
My go to setting spray! I use it after I finish most of my makeup then add highlighter and spray again. It’s light and dries fast. If you spray too close or too much your makeup could run. I would buy it again
Krista W.
I use this every time I actually put effort into my makeup. It works like a charm. I’ve always had a problem with my oily skin causing my makeup to disappear halfway into the day but this keeps me going for the entire day. The only downside to the product that I’ve noticed is that I have to follow with powder after spritzing because it tends to make me look shiny. I definitely without a doubt recommend though.
Abigail A.
Calabasas
I absolutely love this product and use it almost daily. It keeps my makeup nudge proof and lasting all day. The spritzer is amazing and the product can be used on all skin types. I love this product and am almost out of it! I totally recommend it but if you don’t want to spend 32$ for 4 oz. you could buy the wet n wild Photo Focus Natural Finish Setting Spray for only 5$ as an amazing alternative.
Sheila C.
New York
Urban decay’s setting stay is the OG! I like the fact that the mist coming out from this spray is very smooth, unlike other brands, the mist couldn’t be everywhere! I use this if I want a more glory look but still want my make up to stay in out!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.