BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Megan L.
I really like this setting spray. It sprays evenly and never had problems with the bottle plugging up. It works great for a while but I have really oily skin and I have never had a setting spray last all night. I am sure this is awesome for people that have less oily skin then me. I still really like it though.
Alli M.
I had use several setting sprays and thought they helped overall longevity of my makeup. But Girlfriend!, the Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray is an absolute game changer! It keeps my makeup looking fresh even after a long 10 hour day. Absolutely worth every penny! Definitely add it to your makeup regimen.
Kait S.
Tinley park, IL
YES! I love this product. I continue to buy it all the time because it's that amazing. I used a travel size to see how I liked it and once I ran out I immediately went out to buy a bigger bottle. I love the new design of them and the security. You open the thicker cap to see a smaller cap hugged onto the actual spray for extra security. I love this product. My make up lasts so much longer from before when I wouldn't use anything.
Lynn T.
This stuff is amazing. Don't want your make up to move anywhere? Well you can spray, spray, spray as much as your heart desires. But 3 Sprays should be more than enough.. Hahah but I'm just saying! It feels so good. Just don't make any facial expressions while letting it dry! Don't want any creases now do we
Megan E.
Leesburg, VA
This is one of the best setting sprays on the planet. I luckily get 40% off at urban decay with my professional makeup artist discount but I tried this on a whim and would definitely pay full price.

I have learned it works best for me used to moisten my beauty blender then apply liquid foundations and cream blushes, highlighters, and bronzers for a flawless dewy glow.
Savannah A.
Brooklyn Park, MN
I have this to fit in my makeup so I can set my makeup when I need to . It literally helps my makeup stay on ALL night and all day no matter how sweaty and hot it is . My makeup would survive 4 hours of dancing in the club because of this product. And I wouldn't look melty or like a clown . This is holy grail
Elii A.
I love this setting spray!! Definitely holds all my makeup together. I used to use a Victoria's Secret setting spray before they discontinued it, but this is as close to it! Love it!!
Kimberly L.
Denver, CO
I got urban decay makeup setting spray in a free gift with purchase from ulta. I must say it is wonderful, there is nothing better then spraying your face with a refreshing toner or makeup setting spray. This particular product makes my skin look luminous and glowing after using. I usually prefer to use it as a pick me up a couple hours after makeup application when my skin starts to look dull and drab. It always gives me the glow I'm looking for.
Lauryn H.
Harrisonburg, VA
I love this product! I can put this on over my makeup and go to a wedding, dance all night, then go to a bar afterwards and still look fresh-faced. It goes on my skin like water and once it dries I can't tell I ever put it on my face. I have never had my makeup run with this product, and I like to sweat on the dance floor! Great product that I will use forever.
Lindsi K.
Imlay City, MI
I really like this setting spray for full glam looks! I don't think it lasts 12 hours like they claim; but it definitely helps and makes a huge difference compared to no spray at all! My only complaint is that the spray itself gets stuck / clogged sometimes so that it just streams out instead of a mist.... which sucks.
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.