BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on Sephora*
Marisa D.
Vail, AZ
I love this setting spray it keeps my makeup looking great all day long. I live in a warm climate and my makeup stays on flawlessly for my 12 hour days. Definitely great for a long work day, night out with friends and date with my husband.
Alicia G.
Melbourne, FL
The price was awesome for he duo pack!! Def worth it. Omg. This makes my makeup waterproof. Looks flawless all night. The bottles are huge. I love this stuff. I haven't heard a bad thing about it. Highly recommended to everyone
Sofia R.
Clark, NJ
I have combination skin and this is definitely one of my favorite setting sprays. It keeps my makeup in all day and I do find that it does protect me from the sun. A pro is that my makeup stays in place and I definitely would buy it again, I already have.
Alina P.
Brooklyn , NY
I love this product! I find that it is the best SETTING spray... a lot of sprays claim to be setting and they are not. This one is truly a setting spray. It keeps makeup in place for a long time. I love this product!
Shena O.
Bellevue, NE
Best setting spray on the market. Well worth the money.  Can be used before and after applying makeup and as a refresher throughout the day. Can also be used to make eyeshadow into eyeliner or make your eyeshadow adhere more and have a brighter color! It's a must have in anyone's makeup arsenal! ;)
Nikki M.
Los Angeles, CA
A holy grail product for me. It definitely makes a difference on how long your makeup sits freshly on your skin! If you use it as a primer spray and a finishing spray, you will get awesome longevity from your makeup!
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
Love this! I used this on my wedding day of which we spent several hours outside taking pics and several hours on the dance floor and my makeup was still flawless. A little goes a long way so the price isn't a bad thing
Missi M.
Heflin, AL
Hands down best right here it is not called all nighter for no reason it's a natural look I can guarantee your make up will not move all night very refreshing after you spent three hours on your make up did you spray your face and I highly recommend this
Lexi B.
Clarksville
This is my holy grail setting spray it truely does give my makeup a beautiful finish and makes it last all day. I can tendrils be a little heavy handed with powder and this always makes it melt into my skin and gives my makeup a flawless look everytime
Hannah H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I love this because it keeps my makeup on way longer than makeup probably should ever stay on. I'll go out in it and then wake up the next morning with my makeup surprisingly still intact. Its pricy but well worth it
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.