BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Denise P.
Harrisonburg, VA
There really just isn't a better setting spray that I've found. I will spray some on my face in the morning and by the time I come back (9+ hours later) my makeup still looks flawless. It's great to use daily, for a special occasion, any time! You're definitely getting your money's worth with this setting spray!
Ashley W.
The best setting spray for my oily skin. Yes I use the all nighter and it's fantastic. I used to go line dancing and i would have a full face of makeup, I sprayed this on before leaving and my makeup didn't move at all. And that was in the middle of summer when it's killer hot and you're already sweating before you even start to move.
Victoria V.
Northridge, CA
I absolutely love this makeup product. It applies amazingly and it never fails. It’s my go to product from everyday natural makeup to full glam! This brand never fails to kill it with their products! IM IN LOVE!
Brittany M.
Westland , MI
Seriously the only setting spray you'll ever need. It does its job, it also feels super refreshing. I haven't tried any other setting sprays besides this one and I don't feel like I need to. I'm always an experimentalist when it comes to trying out makeup products! I'll be repurchasing this for a very long time.
Mae A.
OMG!!! I love this product so much! My oily skin, especially around my eyes, makes my makeup melt. I purchased this on impulse in the travel size and now I can't live without it. In fact, I recently got married and couldn't find my bottle. I made a special trip to purchase a new large bottle because it does the job!
Taylor B.
Shelbyville, TN
This product did not do anything for me. I have always had a problem with my makeup lasting because I have a combination of oily, dry, and sensitive skin and makeup is just hard to keep intact. When I used this product, I had the same results at the end of the day, if not worse. The only good it did to my face is that it made it smell nice, but that's not something I really care about or something that I want to spend $30 on. Waste of money.
Afsoon Z.
Always and forever my go to setting spray. Obsessed with how long my makeup lasts throughout the day and sometimes I'm out for 14 - 20 hours and when I come home to take off my face it's surprisingly still in tact. I highly recommend using this before and after you apply your makeup, it'll make such a difference!
Eliana M.
Bronx, NY
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this setting spray. I have oily skin and honestly my makeup would literally melt on me throughout the day and I needed a setting spray that would be oily free and would actually keep my makeup in tack and I found this! I heard many people talk about it and I wanted to give it a try and it is amazing, your makeup does not move at all and it lasts all day!
Mikayla F.
Livonia , NY
I really love this spray because it its light, durable and does not leave a dewy look on your face afterward. With this product my makeup stays fresh all day and doesn't budge even when I'm out for a run and get all sweaty. Would highly recommend this product. If you're not sure you can always get the travel size (1 oz.) first before the regular.
This is the best setting spray I have ever used and purchased in my life. It provides an amazing matte finish and leaves you looking natural all day. The 4 oz bottle for $31.00 is totally worth the price and you won't regret it. I would continue to use this setting spray forever. You can totally do physical activity with makeup on and your face will continue to be beat to the GODssss because of this amazing creation. Hope this helps :)
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.