BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Mandi H.
Woodstock, OH
I have been using this during the holiday season for all of the long shopping days and holiday parties! I have never found a product this great at keeping my makeup set for so long! I have combination skin and have not had any dryness or oily problems. Would highly recommend for keeping makeup last all day long!
Kayla E.
Newport News, VA
I love facial sprays, & this one is great. The only reason I didn't give it five stars is because the sent really bothers me for whatever reason. I am very sensitive to that sort of thing though, so it probably won't bother the majority of people. Locks in makeup for up to 8-10 hours I would say. Wonderful product!
Megan T.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
This spray seriously lasts all day! I use this for all major events, especially for those occasions when you know your makeup is likely to melt off (aka dances, festivals, etc.) as well as for days when I know I'm going to be out all day and don't want to do any touchups. Sprays evenly on and feels refreshing, which is a plus! I will always repurchase, because it's worth the pricetag!
Dena W.
This is the best setting spray, my current favorite I use this along with the urban decay primer spray. the brand urban decay is always associated with quality. Sets you makeup and lasts all day long, no worries, I highly recommend this product.
Catherine F.
I have combo/oily skin. I have tried many other setting sprays and always go back to Urban Decay. The grey bottle for oil-control is actually my favorite, but I like this one very much as well. I do find it makes a difference in my makeup lasting longer and making any powders look natural. I recommend trying it!
Julian T.
Artesia, CA
I absolutely love this! I am big on setting my make up but sometimes it honestly slips my mind so I always carry a travel sized one with me to take on the go. The spray is fine enough that it doesn't disturb your make up. There isn't a smell to it and does a really good job at melting powders and liquids together.
Ashley C.
Modesto, CA
YES, YES YES! This setting spray is magic. Your makeup will last all day when you use this after application! Yes, it is pricey, but honestly, if you want that all day look, this is your best bet! This product has the perfect pump for all over spray without being too heavy or wet. Love this and I will repurchase!
Courtney G.
This is just an awesome product. A little on the expensive side but it is worth it. This one is good for people with normal/combo skin. It really works. For oily people, go with the deslick version of this product. I keep both in my kit for my clients and I never have an issue with people saying their makeup didn't last.
Chelsea J.
Selbyville
Still trying it out. So far no complaints. If I have any problems I'll reevaluate. So far it doesn't burn my eyes nor does it smell strong or horrible. Doesn't have big droplets that ruin your makeup.... But again I've only been using for about a month so if anything changes I will update
Maya J.
By far my go to setting spray when I need insure that the job of keeping my makeup flawless and oil free is done. It is a simple application and a little goes a long way! I keep the full size at home and the travel size in my makeup bag for exceptionally hot or sweaty days. Overall, this is a solid and reliable product!
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.