BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Buy on ULTA*
Teya Z.
This setting spray is AMAZING!! Misting this on top of my makeup makes my face fell refreshed after applying layers of markup on it. It's long wear and doesn't make my foundation slide off like I've seen other sprays do. Definitely buying another once I run out.
Zoe D.
It's always a good idea to have a makeup setter. It's so frustrating when your makeup smears or format stay as long as you want. With this product it's easy to apply and keeps your makeup Looking on fleek all day long!
Jessica G.
Awesome setting spray! Really holds ur makeup in for as long as you need!!! It takes away cakeyness as soon as you spray it! It's definitely one of the best on the market! It's a little pricey but it's definitely worth it
Farah C.
Marietta
This setting spray keeps my makeup and skin looking fresh for hours! Even when it's super hot outside/inside. This product gave me a matte finish and was super easy to apply. Just took a few seconds and set in pretty quickly. I would definitely recommend this product to anyone looking for a setting spray
Zaira A.
Austin, TX
Honestly I really don't see a big difference with my make up. I probably won't repurchase this but I keep using it just because I have it...make sure that you use this before applying your mascara or it will make it run.
Madison F.
Birmingham, AL
This is an amazing product! I use way more than I need to when I do apply this product but it gives me a great finish and my makeup lasts longer when I have used this product. It has a great smell and is worth the price.
Tiphani S.
Mc Lean, VA
All nighter spray literally does as it says, keeps your makeup on allnight. It gives your makeup a nice finish and nothing budges. I like that you can spray this before your makeup too for a extra set I would def purchase this again
Darylsue L.
Huber Heights, OH
Love this setting spray. It came with my eyeshadow pallet, and I have purchased it after trying it. It's a natural finish and only takes seconds to dry. Leaves your make-up looking fresh all night. Highly suggest this product!
Jamie B.
Chicago , IL
This is the only setting spray I use on the DAILY. I also used it for a friend's wedding when I did her makeup and she sent me an update at the end of the day and her eye makeup was still intact by the end of the night. Highly recommend this setting spray!!!
Denece O.
Henderson , NV
Fav setting spray!! Definitely does exactly what it says. Once I ran out I was definitely missing it. Keeps your makeup on all day and I live where it goes above 100 degrees so it's important. Would definitely buy again
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.