BY URBAN DECAY #1 in Setting Spray

In a 7-day study of All Nighter:*

• 78% of participants said All Nighter helped their makeup last for 16 hours.

*Based on a 50-person study.

Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.

Yesenia M.
Milwaukee, WI
This is literally my favorite thing to buy! This setting spray saves my life! It keeps my makeup on and set for hours! Before I started using it I would go out and by the time I got home my makeup would be faded out and with this I can go out all night, come home and still have my makeup look the way it did when I left the house, I would definitely recommend to everyone!!!
Jasmine S.
Pittsburgh, PA
all i have to say about this product is YES YES YES YES. This is definitely one of the best (besides MAC fix +) setting sprays i have every used. It is so refreshing and gives you a nice dewy glow after you have applied all of your makeup. Perfect for everyday wear, or a night out. This setting spray can handle whatever you through its way
Michelle G.
Deltona, FL
I started using this makeup setting spray 3 years ago and haven't found anything compareable to it. I love it, it is my go to setting spray. I love how it sets my makeup and makes it last all day. I have an oily t-zone and it keeps it at bay. It is definitely worth the price and I recommend it to anyone with oily skin.
Lauren B.
Arlington , VA
This has been my HOLY GRAIL make-up setting spray for years now and I will stand by it forever!!! It is absolutely amazing. I hate sleeping in make-up but those few nights I just can't bring myself to wash my face after a long night out I swear I will still wake up with my smoky eye perfectly intact. This stuff is bomb.
Mariadna C.
Dallas, TX
This is an amazing setting spray. This one and De-Slick are the best ones for oily/combo skin. It really sets your makeup and if you bake a little before spraying yourself, you could basically wear your makeup for at least 16 hours, at least in my experience. The packaging is nice and this product is worth the investment.
Amanda M.
Bridgeport, CT
I got this setting spray a few years ago and ever since it has been my favorite setting spray. I have very oily skin and this makes sure that my makeup stays in place for the whole day and doesn't smudge. Using this in combination with Urban Decay's eyelid primer works wonders. I would highly recommend this to a friend.
Samantha M.
Philadelphia, PA
This setting spray is awesome and I need to repurchase. It really helps my makeup last at least the whole work day and usually longer. I tried the one for oily skin and found it to be less effective than this one. Sometimes the spray comes out too thick and leaves big droplets on the face so that's my only complaint.
Emily L.
Meadville, PA
I absolutely love this spray! I have incredibly oily skin so I have to take extreme measure to not appear greasy throughout the day especially in summer. This has eliminated many of my issues! It's an awesome product. On hot, humid summer days, I will use this along with a setting powder and I stay matte all day long!
Elizabeth  E.
Hanford, CA
Again, I love trying a lot of makeup, so I had to try this stuff. This spray is amazing!!! It's pricey but so worth it. My sister lives in TX and the weather there is gross and sticky!! Without this stuff I had my makeup cracking off!!! Was bad! My sister had this stuff, I tried it and now I use it all the time when I visit her and we have super hot gross days here in CA. You will not be disappointed with this product. One of the best I've tried! 😊
Manelkis J.
St Mark, Bracknell
I got this makeup spray because I didn't know what to get, honestly. I was going to a friend's wedding and I wanted my makeup to last all day. I was pleasantly surprised to see that my mostly drugstore makeup stayed put the whole night after a few sprays of this magical bottle. I'd definitely repurchase and recommend 100%
Kristen C.
Erving, MA
Does this product really work?
Coreyon W.
Acworth, GA
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
Does this set makeup without leaving any water marks on the face ?
Emily P.